DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Tupac - Resurrection:Blind Buy

Old 06-15-04, 08:11 AM

Tupac - Resurrection:Blind Buy

I was thinking of picking it up. Go ahead or rent first. Any good?
Old 06-15-04, 04:32 PM
Banned

man if your a 2pac fan you have to buy this. wat did they say in the commercial 3 hours of extra footage. plust the movie was first class. if your a tupac fan theres no reason you shouldnt get it.
Old 07-13-04, 11:30 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Picked this up the other day.. and thought I would give my thoughts on.

Granted I'm a huge 2pac fan, so I'm a little biased.

However, the movie was really well done, and very interesting. It was very eerie to see all the things that 2pac thought might happen or talked about happening, come true. However, because of his forward thinking, he was able to basically narrate his rise from birth, and fall to death.

There are a few extras such as deleted scenes, a few bonus interviews etc. I heard there was 3 hours of additional footage, but I didn't see close that, unless I missed a few things.

If you're a fan, this is a no brainer. If you're just a casual fan this is a no brainer, because of how well it's done. If you neither I recommend a rent, because it's very intriguing and very sad, to see a talent end up like that. Several friends of mine who are not fans, in fact make fun of me for liking 2pac so much really enjoyed the film.
Old 07-14-04, 10:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

This guy's starred in more movies since he died than he did when he was alive. Very strange.