Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD & Home Theater Gear
Reload this Page >

F/S: Dynalab SDA 2.8 huge speaker pair

Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

F/S: Dynalab SDA 2.8 huge speaker pair

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-00, 04:49 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Removed For Sale Post

[This message has been edited by gkleinman (edited October 27, 2000).]
Old 10-26-00, 05:47 PM
Banned

Let me guess, a couple of guys in a van had some speakers left over on their deleiveries. How much did they take you for? beleive it or not I've heard they will sell them for as little as $50 a piece. Son anything over $150 a pair and you got ripped off.

Don't buy these things. For $200 you can get a pair of KLH 283 - a far superior speaker.
Old 10-26-00, 05:49 PM
Banned

whoops that should read SO and not SON

my bad
Old 10-27-00, 09:26 AM

I take personal offense that you are trying to con the rest of DVDTalk because of your stupidity for falling for a scam. You should be banned from DVDTAlk which is not in the business of members selling other members electronics. You got had by the people in the van (red, black, white) and for that you are a moron. I wonder what you actually paid. The bottom line is there are people all over America now trying to sell speakers such as Dynalab and Acoustic Image out of the back of cargo vans. They claim to have them left over from a delivery and will show you a phony ad which lists the speakers retail value at over a $1000. Any person with some common sense should realize this is a scam since the speakers have names that sound so close to companies like DynaAudio and Acoustic Research and are being sold out of a back of a van.

I had a white cargo van approach me in a parking lot at a Home Depot in Cherry Hill, NJ trying to scam me with Acoustic Image speakers. I told them to their face that I knew their speakers sucked and that I could easily tell they were running a scam. I even threw in how much I liked my ACOUSTIC RESEARCH ARS500 sub and that it was funny how close the name of their speaker were to Acoustic Research. I have a friend that works for Sears and has been approached twice in the parking lot by two different colored vans. After the first time they approached him I warned him what was going on so the next time they came he told them what they could do with their scam.

THROW MoonWalker OFF DVDTALK AND NEVER LET THIS DECIETFUL BASTARD BACK!!!