DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

TV Covers

Old 10-04-10, 08:42 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Posts: 154
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TV Covers

I was looking at pictures of home theater system and I noticed a person had a cover like object over his TV that could automatically slide apart to reveal the TV. It was split in two at the middle with a vertical split. What are these things called? And where can I find them? Or are the custom?
Old 10-04-10, 09:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Mpls, MN
Posts: 6,830
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: TV Covers

Originally Posted by american-pie92 View Post
What are these things called?
Drapes? Doors? Shutters?

J/K, mask is probably the closest to an industry term. There are dust covers for sale on Amazon or such. But this sounds custom. Could try searching the DIY forum at AVS for mask or similar terms to see what others have done.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.