Community
Search
DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Sony DVP S735

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-00, 06:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm considering buying a new Player, and liked the sound of this player, but as the player is more than £400, I wanted to make sure I was making the right choice.
I was wondering what people’s opinions are of this player, if there is anywhere I can read a review and where is the best place to buy?
Am I right in thinking this is quite new on the market?
In addition to this, I'm also considering getting the VideoLogic DTS Theatre, and wondered if the player would do this justice, and vice versa?

Many thanks

------------------
Welshlad
There's no need for you to tell me you think I'm right - We'll just assume that!
Old 08-13-00, 03:25 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know of any current reviews but all the reviews I have read in the past regarding the S700 series both here and in the U.K. have been very good. As a Sony DVD player owner my self I would say go for it. Infact if I remember correctly the U.K. S700 series players have always got rave reviews in the U.K. Hi-Fi mags.

------------------
MY SHORT BUT SLOWLY EXPANDING DVD LIST

"The earth does not belong to people; people belong to the earth. Everything that happens to the earth happens also to the sons and daughters of the earth." -Chief Seattle.