DVD & Home Theater Gear Discuss DVD and Home Theater Equipment.

Philips Soundbar wall mount help

Old 03-12-09, 10:21 AM
  #1  
Cool New Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 32
Philips Soundbar wall mount help

I've had this Soundbar for about a year now and when I bought it I had no need for the included bracket to mount it on the wall. Cut to a year later and I now plan on putting both my TV and Soundbar on the wall. Problem is, I threw out the (at the time) unneeded wall mount for the Soundbar. Philips website doesn't offer it and an e-mail sent to them came back with a reply telling me to call Fox International for the part. I'm assuming getting it through Philips or anyone affiliated with them would be costlier than other potential options I may have. My question is, does anyone know of any place else that offers wall mounts for Soundbars? Is there a MonoPrice-type website for something like that?

Thanks in advance!
HalloweeNightJW is offline  
Old 03-12-09, 10:29 AM
  #2  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
SoSpacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Jersey
Posts: 4,238
Re: Philips Soundbar wall mount help

Just buy a shelf the same depth and put it on there.
SoSpacey is offline  
Old 03-12-09, 10:40 AM
  #3  
Cool New Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 32
Re: Philips Soundbar wall mount help

An obvious answer, but not the one I was looking for. Next...
HalloweeNightJW is offline  
Old 03-12-09, 11:00 AM
  #4  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
SoSpacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Jersey
Posts: 4,238
Re: Philips Soundbar wall mount help

Originally Posted by HalloweeNightJW View Post
An obvious answer, but not the one I was looking for. Next...
Next? HAHA. Newb.

Try this one...
Throw out that POS Phillips sound bar. Problem solved.
SoSpacey is offline  
Old 03-12-09, 02:17 PM
  #5  
Cool New Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 32
Re: Philips Soundbar wall mount help

Whoa! Resorting to using the extremely cliched and out of date internet slur "noob," huh? Nothing better brewing about in that head of yours in Jersey?
HalloweeNightJW is offline  
Old 03-12-09, 02:39 PM
  #6  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
SoSpacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Jersey
Posts: 4,238
Re: Philips Soundbar wall mount help

Originally Posted by HalloweeNightJW View Post
Whoa! Resorting to using the extremely cliched and out of date internet slur "noob," huh? Nothing better brewing about in that head of yours in Jersey?
i followed it up appropriately.

it's one thing to ask for help and get an answer you don't want, it's another thing to be a schmuck about it.
SoSpacey is offline  
Old 03-12-09, 03:11 PM
  #7  
Cool New Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 32
Re: Philips Soundbar wall mount help

A schmuck? Pot, kettle, kettle, pot.

Mods - Please close this, I got the help elsewhere.
HalloweeNightJW is offline  
Old 03-12-09, 03:27 PM
  #8  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,598
Re: Philips Soundbar wall mount help

Originally Posted by HalloweeNightJW View Post
A schmuck? Pot, kettle, kettle, pot.

Mods - Please close this, I got the help elsewhere.
How about you delete your own thread.

Ugh.
gimmepilotwings is offline  
Old 05-13-11, 11:37 AM
  #9  
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2
Re: Philips Soundbar wall mount help

Originally Posted by HalloweeNightJW View Post
I've had this Soundbar for about a year now and when I bought it I had no need for the included bracket to mount it on the wall. Cut to a year later and I now plan on putting both my TV and Soundbar on the wall. Problem is, I threw out the (at the time) unneeded wall mount for the Soundbar. Philips website doesn't offer it and an e-mail sent to them came back with a reply telling me to call Fox International for the part. I'm assuming getting it through Philips or anyone affiliated with them would be costlier than other potential options I may have. My question is, does anyone know of any place else that offers wall mounts for Soundbars? Is there a MonoPrice-type website for something like that?

Thanks in advance!
I am looking for this same bracket. Did you find a solution or a bracket? Where? I would be grateful. Thanks..
sthompson45 is offline  
Old 05-13-11, 11:40 AM
  #10  
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2
Re: Philips Soundbar wall mount help

Originally Posted by HalloweeNightJW View Post
I've had this Soundbar for about a year now and when I bought it I had no need for the included bracket to mount it on the wall. Cut to a year later and I now plan on putting both my TV and Soundbar on the wall. Problem is, I threw out the (at the time) unneeded wall mount for the Soundbar. Philips website doesn't offer it and an e-mail sent to them came back with a reply telling me to call Fox International for the part. I'm assuming getting it through Philips or anyone affiliated with them would be costlier than other potential options I may have. My question is, does anyone know of any place else that offers wall mounts for Soundbars? Is there a MonoPrice-type website for something like that?

Thanks in advance!
sthompson45 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.