DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS: Odd Lots / Blu-Rays, etc

Old 01-02-18, 11:00 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Re: FS: Odd Lots / Blu-Rays, etc

A New Years bump, Added Nikita Season 1 to the blu-ray mix.

1/4 Edit: Added From Paris with Love, Last Samurai and V.I. Warshawski to the $3 Blu-Rays.
1/8 Edit: Added Clint Eastwood 4-Movie Thriller Collection (Coogan's Bluff, The Beguiled, Play Misty for Me, The Eiger Sanction) to the $10 Blu-Rays.
1/10 Edit: Added Prestige (US Blu, comes w/UK 4k Digital Code (does not port to US)) (the bonus is from my copy of Prestige 4k (UK edition)) to the $5 Blu-Rays.
1/15 Edit: Added Robin Hood (Unrated) (2010) to the $5 Blu-Rays, Added Dark Knight Trilogy to the $15 Blu-Rays.

Last edited by Kedrix; 01-15-18 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-29-18, 02:04 PM

Bump, added some new stuff, lowered prices, removed sold items...the usual spiel .

BluRay Titles Added (in second message)
Doom (Unrated)
Funny Farm/Spies Like Us
Looper
Men in Black (w/slipcover)
Men in Black II (w/slipcover)
Men in Black 3 (Steelbook)
North by Northwest

BluRay Titles Reduced (in second message)
Bounty Killer
Take Me Home Tonight
Whisper

Thanks for sales to this point, it is much appreciated.

2/5 Update
BluRay Titles Added (in second message)
Magicians Season 1 $10 w/Lenticular Slipcover
West of Memphis $3

2/12 Update
Added Freebie (with 3 or more titles) - Lockout, Region B UK Disc w/American artwork and single blu-ray case.

Reduced Pricing

$5 Blu-Rays -> $3 Blu-Rays
Airplane
WWE Bragging Rights 2010
WWE Elimination Chamber 2011
WWE One Last Stand

$5 DVDs -> $3 DVDs
Femalien 2
Harper
LifeBoat
Roast of Bob Saget

Last edited by Kedrix; 02-12-18 at 11:49 AM. Reason: 2/12 Update
Old 02-20-18, 10:14 AM

Alrighty.

Two odd lots added this week:

Revenant $5 - Blu-Ray, HD Digital Code, 4k Case Art and 2 disc 4k case.

Valerian $8 - Blu-Ray, DVD, 2 HD Digital Codes, 4k Slipcover , 4k Case Art and 2 disc 4k case.

Edit 2/26 -

$5 DVDs - Teen Titans Season 1

Freebie (w/3 or more disc order) - Odd Lot - Batman: Gotham by Gaslight 4k Slipcover, 4k Case Art, DVD and 2-disc 4k Case.

Last edited by Kedrix; 02-26-18 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-05-18, 05:34 PM

March Bump.

I have added -

$5 Blu-Rays
Dark Crystal (sealed)
Lara Croft 2 Pack Collector's Edition Lara Croft 2 Pack Collector's Edition
(Germany - Region Free)(sealed)

3/13 Add:
Towanoquon Complete Collection $10

3/14 Add:
Lost in Translation (DVD) $3

Last edited by Kedrix; 03-14-18 at 09:04 AM.
Old 03-19-18, 09:39 AM

Mid-March Bump:

Blu

2001: Space Odyssey (Sealed) $5
Cop Car (w/Slip Cover) $5
Daybreakers $3
Dead Heat $10
Michael Jackson's This is It $3

Notes on Wrestlemania Pack - $100. If you take the Wrestlemania Pack @ the value listed, I will include a very special bonus. Trust me when I say this, it will be worth your while. It will be WWE DVD related. If you negotiate down to a lower price, or take only the DVD or Blu-Ray, I will not send the bonus.

Wrestlemania Pack - $100 (15-23 DVD, 24-29 Blu) (Special Bonus w/ NO Negotiations)

Separately
Wrestlemania 24-29 (Blu) $35
Wrestlemania 15-23 (DVD) $65 (15 does have a couple of issues, but everything else is great).

3/26 Add:
Blu
Waterworld (Sealed) $3
Lego Movie (w/Target slipcover & Activity Book) $5

Last edited by Kedrix; 03-26-18 at 12:38 PM.
Old 04-09-18, 01:27 PM

April Bump!

Added new stuff:

Leon $6 - Odd Lot - Blu-Ray, HD Digital Code, 4k Slipcover, 4k case art, and 2 disc 4k Case.

New Jack City $3 (Blu-Ray)

Raid Redemption, The $3 (Blu-Ray)

Underworld Trilogy $10 (Blu-Ray) (Underworld, U: Evo, U: ROTL)

Mid April Bump (4/18):
Added an Incredible Hulk odd lot which includes the Blu-Ray, DVD, 4k Slipcover, 4k Case art, and 2 disc 4k Case, $4.

Also a couple of changes.

1. I adjusted the Wrestlemania mega pack to where I'll still give you the bonus if you negotiate down the price any but you do still have to buy both packs...because it's going to take a little time (day or two) to pack everything correctly and it ships reasonably.

2. I added a Lot Price to all of the 18 4k Odd Lots (which includes the Incredible Hulk I just posted) of $70 shipping included. I'm practically giving them away at that price. That lot includes 15 digital codes (HD or better) and 13 4k slipcovers. That alone is worth the $70 asking price plus you get blu-rays (all lots), 4k cover-art (all lots) and dvds (some lots). Just click on the spoiler tags to understand everything I'm offering.

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited by Kedrix; 04-18-18 at 02:21 PM.
Old 05-03-18, 04:53 PM

May Bump time

I got a new freebie (w/any three titles) and a new 4k odd lot to add to the mix.

Freebie: Thor: Tales of Asgard - Region A DVD, Region B Blu-Ray (UK), 2 Disc Case, American Artwork and American Slipcover.

4k Odd Lot - Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay - Blu-Ray, DVD, 4k 2 Disc Case, 4k CoverArt and 4k Slipcover - $4

Mid-May Update:

Blu-Ray
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter $3
Barbarella (new) (w/fold out slip) $5
Ferris Bueller's Day Off $3
Flashbacks of a Fool $3
Woman in Black (new) (w/slipcover) $5

Last edited by Kedrix; 05-14-18 at 10:20 AM.
Old 06-11-18, 09:00 AM

Bump time for June. I cleaned up somethings (it looked a little messy), discounted a lot of things (including most of the DVDs), and added the following titles:

Blu-Ray
Fantastic Voyage $3
Shock Wave (Andy Lau) w/slip $5

LET'S GET SOME THINGS SOLD!

June 26th update:
Have a few adds this week (all blu-rays)

Blood Diamond $3

Maze Runner Steelbook (Blu-Ray & DVD) - $10 Got an extra one of these so I'm getting rid of it. The Steelbook is the one-disc variety but I used a sticky hub on the opposite side so you also get the dvd. (If it bothers you, I can certainly take it off and get rid of the residue).

Now here is the deal part. If you throw in an extra $5, I will also toss in the 4k odd lots for Scorch Trials and Death Cure. These include the Blu-Ray and the DVD and 4k Cover Arts. Plus a couple of other odds and ends like the Digital Code for Scorch Trials and the Slipcover and Comic Book to Death Cure. Plus I'll even ship it for free. $15, all three movies blu-ray and dvd, free shipping.

My 4k Odd Lot of Maze Runner: Death Cure is also new to the sell list. It has the Blu-Ray, DVD, 4k Case Art, 4k Slipcover, Comic Book and 2-Disc 4k Case for $5+shipping if bought by itself.

Last edited by Kedrix; 06-26-18 at 08:27 AM.
Old 07-05-18, 02:47 PM

July Bump!

Bump, removed a few titles (Thanks for the sales!) and added Community Seasons 1-5 on DVD. Charging just $25 including shipping for the whole bundle. I rather not break them up, but might if you want 3 or 4 of them. Just DM me and we can talk it through.

Mid July adds and notes
Black Blood Brothers: Complete Series (S.A.V.E. Edition) on Blu-ray for $10.

And then my note on my remaining dvds (not Blu-rays or 4ks). In other words, if you were even thinking about buying one or two, now is the time.

Note: - These dvds are soon going to go by hook or crook. I don't need any of these and while I was hoping to make a few bucks, I need the space for the part of my collection I do care about. Especially these big box dvd sets. So I much rather sell it to a fellow collector, aka somebody right here than an online store, local swap shop, etc. I'll make deals, as long as I'm not losing money, I'll make deals.

August update:
Adding:

Mad Max - Fury Road on Blu-Ray w/slipcover, $3.

Last edited by Kedrix; 08-01-18 at 07:51 AM.
Old 08-17-18, 08:59 AM

August bump, always willing to wheel & deal to get something I want (cash or other titles ).

August 20th&21st update:

*Blu-Ray*
Badges of Fury $3
Dark Crimes (w/digital code) $5

August 28th Update

In addition to the two I added last week, I am also now adding my blu-ray copy of Avengers. It also has the original Slipcover, DVD, a Digital Copy disc and code for $5. Now on the code, I got it second hand with the Digital Copy disc, so I have no idea if it works. But it says for I-Tunes and Windows Media. Considering you get the blu-ray, dvd, 3-disc case, and slipcover for $5 (plus shipping unless you buy 3 titles), it's worth the gamble.

Last edited by Kedrix; 08-28-18 at 09:43 AM.
Old 09-12-18, 10:01 AM

September Bump Time!

Added some $5 Blu-Rays
---------------------------
12 Monkeys (Sealed)
Masters of Sex Season 1 (w/slipcover)
Masters of Sex Season 2

As always, thank you for looking!

September 26th Update

New Odd Lot Special - Original X-Men Trilogy. Here is what you get: from the 4k Set: The blu-rays, the 4k (MA) digital code for all three movies, the 6-disc case, the slipcover, and coverart. From the older blu-ray trilogy set, you also get all of the digital copy discs and the never used slips. They might not work, but make them into a coaster set if you would like. $18 shipped.

Last edited by Kedrix; 09-26-18 at 07:47 AM.
Old 10-09-18, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Kedrix View Post
New Odd Lot Special - Original X-Men Trilogy. Here is what you get: from the 4k Set: The blu-rays, the 4k (MA) digital code for all three movies, the 6-disc case, the slipcover, and coverart. From the older blu-ray trilogy set, you also get all of the digital copy discs and the never used slips. They might not work, but make them into a coaster set if you would like. $18 shipped.
October Bump Time.

I have lowered the above to $15 now shipped. I think that is very fair and the same cost of most of the codes going on online. Plus you get a 6 disc case and 3 blu-rays. Anyway, I've sold that to death, new stuff.

I have also added two blu-rays, both at $3 a piece.

Firestorm
Punisher War-Zone
Old 10-24-18, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Kedrix View Post

Well, I've lowered this once again, it's now at $13 shipped. That's probably as low as I'll reasonably go unless you bundle it with other items.

Let's see, I have sent a bunch of my dvds to my local swap shop, so my listing has shrank a bit in that arena.

Added a couple of blu-rays -

Ash vs Evil Dead Season 1 (sealed w/lenticular gold slipcover) - $10
Future World (w/slipcover) - $3

Finally, a 4k Odd Lot:

Christine $6 - Blu-Ray, HD Digital Code , 4k Slipcover, 4k Case Art and 2 disc 4k case.

Always willing to wheel and deal, and love to work around trades and mega deals, come one, come all!
Old 11-13-18, 04:44 PM

November UPDATE!

Alright, bumping one last time before Thanksgiving.

Added:

Blu-Ray

Braveheart (Sapphire Series) $5
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm $10

DVD

Batman Animated: Volume 1-4 $10 each, or $30 for all of them shipped.

Also I added a new freebie (if you order 3 or more titles) but you have to read the section to find out what it is. Enjoy!
Old 01-04-19, 09:29 AM

Well I'm back from the holidays and other things I had to tend to. I have a lot of new stuff to sell. As always, be sure to check the first message for the entire catalog of what I have available to sell. I'm always up for deals and want to make the customer happy.

Added

Arizona (w/slipcover) $9

Blu-Ray
Wreck-It Ralph w/slipcover $10
Escape from New York (Shout Factory) w/slipcover $10
Evil Dead 2 (25th Anniversary) (Sealed) $3
Sherlock Season 1 $10 (I'll even throw in the 4k slipcover)
Shutter Island/Primal Fear Thriller Double Feature $10 (slipcover - excellent condition)
Surveillance $5

4k Odd Lots
Batman: Killing Joke $4 - Blu-Ray, DVD, 4k Case Art and 2 Disc 4k Case.
Hansel & Gretel $4 - Blu-Ray (UK), DVD (UK), 4k Case Art (UK), and 2 disc 4k UK Style Case (really thick).
Robin Hood (2010) $5 - Blu-Ray (Australian Region Free), DVD (Australian Region Free), 4k US Slipcover, 4k US Case Art and 2 Disc 4k case.

Remember, on the 4k odd lots the more you buy, the crazier the deals get. It would make for a lot of good inventory for an Ebay seller for sure.

Last edited by Kedrix; 01-14-19 at 07:55 AM.