Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Trespoochies Trading Post - 3D Blu's and more

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-12, 06:59 PM
Banned by request

Received 778 Likes on 582 Posts

Resurrection time!! I'm going to start posting some Blu's and DVD's I'm looking to unload. I have a lot of non-Region 1's

Selling:

DVD
  • Stanley Kubrick Collection - includes 8 movies and the documentary A Life in Pictures $25
  • Dexter's Laboratory (unsealed) $6
  • S.P.L (Sha Po Lang) Region 3 Collector's Edition - $5
  • Flash Point Region 3 Collector's Edition - $5
  • Casshern (All region) 2 disc set $5
  • Tron 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition $5
  • Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (Region 3) (includes 3D Model Plane, never assembled and Flying Legion interactive game) $5
  • Alexander (Region 3) (limited edition, includes bonus disc with documentary Fight Against Time, limited pressing of 2000 - I have copy 1997) $15
  • The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe Special Edition (with fancy slipcover, insert, and 2 concept art cards) $10
  • The Rock Criterion Edition $7
  • West Side Story Special Edition (fat set with screenplay and 2 disc special edition) $8
  • A Fistful of Dynamite (Region 2) $10
  • Fistful of Dollars (Region 2 with slipcover) $10
  • For A Few Dollars More (Region 2 with slipcover) $10
***Buy these 3 Leone's and I'll knock the price down to $25. These are the special editions with audio commentary by Christopher Frayling and a lot of documentaries on each disc. ***

Blu Ray
  • Ocean's 11 trilogy (first set release) $15
  • Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (includes slipcover and digital code...I think. It's still in the case, but I didn't take it out to use) $6
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas (first release includes blu and digital copy. Just an FYI, digital copy has not been used but it's on a sheet that says iTunes and Windows Media player with digital copy disc) with slipcover $8
  • Coraline (first release 2 disc set, includes 2 paper glasses and digital code. Has not been used, but this is fairly old. It may or may not work) $6
  • Archer Season 1 (sealed copy, unopened) $8
  • Enter the Dragon (single disc release) $7
  • Batman Begins (regular blu ray case) $5
  • Smokin' Aces 2 (sealed copy, unopened) $5
  • Fargo (first release) $5
  • The Amityville Horror (first release) $5
  • 300 (first release) $5
  • I, Robot 3D (sealed copy, unopened) $7
  • Chasing Amy/Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back/Clerks triple feature (sealed copy, unopened) $10
  • The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (first release) $5
  • Nacho Libre (sealed copy, unopened) $6
  • Once Upon A Time in the West (sealed copy, unopened) $6
  • The Dark Knight (first release with slipcover and digital code, not sure if still valid) $8
  • The Silence of the Lambs $5
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 3D (with lenticular slipcover, but no digital code included) $7
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off (no slipcover) $5

Shipping: Buy 1, add $3 per title; buy 2-4 add $2 per title; buy 5 or more, I'll pay for shipping

All of these titles are in great condition, no smoking home. If you want to see a picture, shoot me a message with what you'd like to see.

Dudas? Preguntas? Questions? Bartering? Ask! I have steller feedback on here and EBay. Thanks! I'll be adding more titles later, both DVD and blu.

Last edited by E Unit; 02-26-15 at 05:33 PM.
Old 02-26-15, 04:39 PM
Banned by request

Received 778 Likes on 582 Posts
Re: Trespoochies Trading Post - 3D Blu's and more

Ancient bumpy time!