Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS/T: DVDs, VHS, couple HD/BD and an LD

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS/T: DVDs, VHS, couple HD/BD and an LD

Old 05-19-10, 01:25 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS/T: DVDs, VHS, an HD-DVD and an LD

Prices include shipping; First Class or priority (whichever is cheaper/viable with weight) with delivery confirm, or I could send UPS if someone wants a whole pile. Depends on shipping cost. I despise Media Mail, so I won't offer it, just on principle. I have a stack of bubble mailers I've saved from stuff I buy, so I'll use those for first class on single titles in most cases and try to secure anything that may need it. I hate floaters. I'm definitely open to bundling suggestions if anyone knows how many will fit into different sizes of flat rate boxes easily. I hate figuring out shipping. I rarely sell stuff, but I think it's time to do some cleaning.

Paypal only, since I keep hearing about fake money orders. I'll also only do business with US residents that are established here or on ebay. My ebay feedback is all good, but a bit lacking. I only ever sold a couple things on there and it's been years. I've been a member there since 2002 though, so it should be obvious that I'm not in the habit of screwing anyone over.

Feedback on my pricing is welcome. I'm open combo deals to save you a little and get rid of things easier. I just won't give the stuff away, since I'd rather stack it in a closet than waste my time shipping it etc for nothin.

-----------------------------
Special/rare items
-----------------------------
King Kong HD-DVD (sealed- appears to be the CA release) - $8

Lawnmower Man - Director's Cut (1992) Laserdisc - $30 --Could be getting rare. I bought it mint from someone and expected to get a player at some point, but they're too expensive to justify the purchase. Probably have to go priority mail. I still have the original box it was shipped to me in. Good thing too. Not an easy size to find a box for.

Captain Sinbad (1963) VHS - $10

The '60s (1999) VHS - $10

Rocky Anthology (2004? box set--the one with Rocky and the flag) plus Rocky Balboa (all widescreen, Rocky 3-5? have fullscreen as well, great condition) - $25 -- medium flat rate box

Rise and Fall of WCW, The (2009) [FS] (New) - $12

Final Fantasy VII soundtrack CD (mint) - $25

----------------------------------
DVD -- $5 each, 3 for $10 or all for $80
--Almost all of these were bought new and well cared for (mostly mint discs or close). Some of them even have the cardboard sleeves that were originally with them. There are a few that were bought used but in decent shape though (see individual titles). I should also note that not all of the keepcase releases are the original factory keepcases because of sticker glue or random things, but they are decent amaray cases; mostly factory ones from other releases since I have spares from doubling things up.
American Pie 2 (Unrated) (2001) [FS]
American Wedding (Unrated) (2003) [FS]
Armageddon (1998) [WS]
Day After Tomorrow, The (2004) [FS]
Die Another Day (original 2-disc Special Edition) (2002) [FS]
Falling Down (1993) [FS/WS]
Femme Fatale (2002) [WS] (minor sticker issue on case, disc looks like new)
Highlander (10th Anniversary Director's Cut) (1986) [WS]
Last Action Hero (1993) [FS]
Matchstick Men (2003) [FS]
Maverick (1994) [FS/WS]
Mission: Impossible 2 (2000) [WS]
Mission: Impossible 3 (2006) [WS]
New Jack City (1991) [FS/WS]
Ocean's Eleven (2001) [FS] (1 scratch)
Outbreak (1995) [FS/WS]
Proof Of Life (2000) [WS]
Red Heat (1988) [FS/WS] (couple light marks on disc)
16 Blocks (2006) [FS]
Street Fighter (1998 Collector's Edition) (1994) [WS]
Universal Soldier: The Return (1999) [FS]

Wanted list -- Like many of you, I'm a little OCD about my discs, and I rarely buy anything but brand new. If you have any of these in mint condition (or sealed) and want to trade for something, hit me up. Widescreen releases when they actually exist, please. I'd also take some 3-disc blu cases on trade, as well as 1-2 disc DVD or Blu cases with paramount/warner style pluck-hubs. Double slimcases or single width multi-disc cases with the pluck-hubs would be great too.
Bats (1999) (I hate buying matted transfers, but it doesn't look to be going blu anytime soon)
China Strike Force (2000)
Civil Action, A (1998)
Night Of The Living Dead 3D (2D version) (2006)
Rebound (2005)
Reptilian (1999)

Also looking for some TV shows and BDs. Too much to really list.

Last edited by Viper187; 08-16-10 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-01-10, 08:19 PM
Banned

Re: FS/T: DVDs, VHS, couple HD/BD and an LD

Been updating the list a bit, not that it seems to matter.
Old 06-01-10, 08:46 PM

Anything on my list interest you for Season 2 of The X-files?

Let me know, thanks.
Old 06-01-10, 09:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HorrorFan88
Anything on my list interest you for Season 2 of The X-files?

Let me know, thanks.
Sorry, nothing there for me. I was planning to see Talladega Nights at some point, but I have such a long list of movies I definitely need that it's not of much concern at this point. I'm trying to clean up my collection and get a hold of the titles I really need before fall because I'm considering moving. That would put a serious, probably permanent dent in my cash flow.

When I bought my 1st DVD player back in 2001, I had around 1200 VHS tapes. I dumped a couple hundred that I didn't see worth upgrading and started buying up DVDs of the rest. I have about 35 tapes left that actually have DVD releases for me to buy, along with a list of newer movies to procure. If it weren't for my uncontrollable need to upgrade certain SD titles to Blu, my collection would be a lot more complete by now.
Old 08-07-10, 08:35 AM
Banned

Free at last! I finally replaced the last VHS movie I could get a DVD of.

Anyway, I've been auctioning large flat rate boxes full of DVDs on ebay and thought I'd offer the same kind of deal here. Pick 15 for $30 shipped. I could also do 7 for $20 in a medium flat rate. Rocky movies are an option, but remember that's 6 DVDs in the box. King Kong HD-DVD, add $2. Around half the list is on ebay for another 12 hours, but I don't think that lot is going.