Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Ratpacker's DVD Sales Thread!

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-09, 05:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello. New here, but I've had a longtime account on Ebay and Bluray.com and have a perfect 100% feedback rating.

Note: I can't post a link to my feedback on those sites til I have 30 posts. If anyone wants to see that feedback link just hit me up on the PM and I'll send it.

====================

I have a few dvd sets that I'm selling. If anyone is interested, please PM me and we can work out the arrangements.

1. Jericho - Complete Series -- $35.00

This includes Season 1 and Season 2 + the bonus disc that was given with the complete series that includes featurettes and little promo stuff for the second season, and has the cast and crew thanking the fans for bringing them back. Show stars Skeet Ulrich (Miracles, Touch) and Gerald McRaney (Major Dad) plus a lot of people you might recognize but don't know their names. Show deals with a nuclear bomb going off in nearby Denver Colorado, shutting the small town of Jericho Kansas off from the rest of the world. They start wondering what happened, was this an accident? Then they find out that wasn't the only nuclear bomb that went off in the USA.

2. Sleeper Cell - Complete Series - $35.00

This includes Season 1 and Season 2. Really good Showtime series dealing with terrorism. Stars Michael Ealy (Barbershop, Never Die Alone, Seven Pounds) and Oded Fehr (The Mummy Series, 24).

All items sold by me are 100% legit. No bootlegs, no copies, nothing but what you get if you bought it from the store. All sets come with original packaging and discs in near mint condition.

If you buy both of the complete sets (4 box sets in total) I'll knock off 10 bucks and make it 60.00 for both. That price includes shipping.

I'm located in the United States on the West Coast.

Thank you.
Old 09-13-09, 03:55 AM

Re: Ratpacker's DVD Sales Thread!

bump.
Old 09-14-09, 02:04 PM

Re: Ratpacker's DVD Sales Thread!

bumped post.