Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS/FT: Blu-rays... True Blood Season 1, St Elmo's Fire, Labor Pains, Akira, Sony S550

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS/FT: Blu-rays... True Blood Season 1, St Elmo's Fire, Labor Pains, Akira, Sony S550

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-09, 12:54 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

All prices include First Class shipping. I only ship on Saturdays and Mondays. I ship to Canada for $1 extra per title. I will consider offers if you want to purchase 2 or more titles only. I have only a few wants at the bottom of the page. Only those.

Blu-ray:

New Releases:
True Blood Season 1 (Watched once!) $38 *sold*
St Elmo's Fire $15
Blue Thunder $15 (sealed)
About Last Night... $15 (sealed)
Labor Pains $15
Clerks X (DVD) $12

$9
X-Men III (no barcode, original release)

$12
Memento (Canadian Version, Identical to America)
Night at the Museum (Promo copy - no UPC on back at all)
The Echelon Conspiracy

$17
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (no Digital Copy)
The Orphanage

Other:
Akira - 1st Pressing. This is the one with the slipcover, book etc. $60 Shipped (Priority Mail, DC, Insured) (SEALED)
Night Watch/Day Watch (UK Import, Region Free, SEALED with Slip cover) $22

HD DVD:
Bonnie and Clyde DigiBook (SEALED) $23
P2 (SEALED) $13
Taking Lives (SEALED) $13
Twister (Canadian version, SEALED) $13

Digital Copies:
Selling 11 Digital Copies for $20 Shipped or trade for 1 BD/HD Want.
Pic:

Samsung 2550
This was an open-box unit at Best Buy that has played the handful of BD/DVD discs I've thrown at it. I have the receipt which is good for 45 days. Has the newest firmware installed. This has 7.1 outputs, Netflix and Pandora (exclusive to the 2550) and BD-Live. Also includes remote. This internally decodes DTS MA, TrueHD and PCM. No box/manual. Willing to trade for: LG BH200 or Toshiba XA2. Sell for $250 shipped
(Pictures coming soon)

Sony S550
Near-mint Sony S550 with box, manual, 1GB ProDuo Card and Backlit remote control (removed from newer model coming out soon, the S560). This version has 7.1 analog outs (removed from newer model coming out soon, the S560) and is BD Live 2.0. The only reason I am selling it is because I bought a new player and don't need two. There is nothing wrong with the machine and it has played 100+ Blu-ray discs flawlessly. Purchased in October 2008 from Amazon.com (can print out receipt as well). Includes box, manuals and everything you would get if you bought new at store Retails for $399.99.

This internally decodes DTS MA, TrueHD and PCM. It has analog outs for people with older receivers who want to experience the HD audio but don't have HDMI ports.

$210 Shipped

Welcome to trade offers if you have an LG BD300, BD370, BD390, Samsung 1600/3600 or any player that can stream NetFlix. Also will knock down the price a bit if you have some BDs I want.
Wants:
A River Runs Through It BD
Midnight Express BD
Star Trek (The 6 Disc Edition) BD
Henry Poole Was Here BD (low want)
Last Chance Harvey BD (low want)
PS I Love You HD DVD
The Lost City HD DVD
Lord of War HD DVD (import)
Rambo 1,2,3 HD DVD
Enron HD DVD (low want)

Last edited by Gizmo; 08-16-09 at 06:31 PM.
Old 08-16-09, 06:31 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts
Re: FS/FT: Blu-rays... True Blood Season 1, St Elmo's Fire, Labor Pains, Akira, Sony

Updated