Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FT: Jay Ward cartoons/Godzilla films from 5 Below stores

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 07-29-09, 03:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello mates-

I came across a discovery of something I can get for those of us unsatisfied in our Big Lots animation feeding frenzy (some of us smaller sharks are going away a little hungrier than we like, myself included)

I've come across the following at 5 Below, an east coast discounter, each set is $5. If you have an interest in trading for any of the below stuff, PM or email @ [email protected].

George of the Jungle complete series
Fractured Fairy Tales volume 1
Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle vol 1
Boris and Natasha vol 1
Some remastered Godzilla films, look like they come with 2 versions, 1 in Japanese w/ subtitles and 1 dubbed in English. I've seen 3 different ones but I'd have to get more details for you if interested.

They also have some 2 disc Lemony Snickets sets as well as English/French 2 disc versions of Superman II. Someone else has reported a Tex Avery Droopy collection which I have yet to see.

If interested, I'd be willing to get these for trade (or sale) at $6, $5 for the set, 30 cents for sales tax and 70 cents for gas and my "trouble" as I have to drive 20 miles to the 5 Below that has the better stock. Let me know if interested and I'll get you my trade list. My Ebay name is valhalla-hobbies_com, over 1600 positive feedback so I'm a good dude.

Just trying help some fellow addicts out -RIC-