Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Farscape Complete Seasons 1-4

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-09, 01:46 AM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, I have all 4 seasons of the Sci-fi exclusive TV show Farscape. All discs are in MINT condition. I bought these when they were actually in print (now oop) and never have watched them again. They are going for about $120 a season on Ebay and half.com for the low end. I'll sell them all for $60 a season ($240 total)

The first 2 seasons are the re printed Starburst Special Editions while Seasons 3 and 4 are the Original Boxsets. The discs have been watched once and put back on my DVD shelf. I just don't have the desire to watch them anymore.

SOLD!!!!

Last edited by wormraper; 08-01-09 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-01-09, 02:13 AM

Re: Farscape Complete Seasons 1-4

bump
Old 08-01-09, 07:18 AM

Uh... good luck with that price.

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/mytwoc...tml#fardetails
Old 08-01-09, 09:57 AM

With a MSRP of $149.99 for the new Complete Collection that means less than $100 on Amazon I would imagine. I've been thinking about selling my Seasons 1-4 so I can get the new box mainly because I don't have the Starburst Editions of any of the seasons and the original boxes are so damn big they take up alot of space. I don't expect to get any more than about $65-75 at the most out of all 4.
Old 08-01-09, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by theguyoverthere
Thanks for the link! That's awesome news! I have season 1 but that's it. Wonder if it's coming to BD.
Old 08-01-09, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by theguyoverthere
actually I got a little Better, sold them on Ebay for $350. The new A&E set will be fairly cheap, but this older set is still out of print and collectible with features not on the newer reprints. Thanks for threadcrapping though.
Old 08-01-09, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by for_reels
Thanks for the link! That's awesome news! I have season 1 but that's it. Wonder if it's coming to BD.
VERY seriously doubt it unfortunately (I would give my left nut to have it on blu too). the reason being is that the first 3 seasons are still in 4x3 according to sources with the last season being in 16x9. Farscape was shot on 35mm film in widescreen originally so a widescreen presentation could easily be taken from the source film and remastered (although the special effects were probably done on tape or on another print somewhere in SD so they would probably need to be redone ala Star Trek the original Series). Being that AandE is using the old tired 4x3 ratio used for the original release it looks like nothing but a repackage of the original source so a Blu release looks rather grim