Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Good Old Standard DVD's For Trade !

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Good Old Standard DVD's For Trade !

Old 08-15-08, 10:01 PM
  #1  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 669
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Old Standard DVD's For Trade !

I Am Trading Standard DVD's Still !
A Lot of STandard DVD's for Trade !!
Anybody still Trading Standard Dvds ????
Well I have a ton of standard dvd's for trade check out my list below .
I am a gold trader and always looking for movies that I would love to have .
Take a look !
Thank You Tibor


My link :

http://tibor.dvdaf.com/owned/for-trade
Old 08-16-08, 01:27 AM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: The Dixon Arch
Posts: 450
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anything here http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=536945 for:

28 Weeks Later
Animal Factory
Basketball Diaries
Black Book
Black Snake Moan
Cars
From Hell
Gattaca
Mr. & Mrs Smith
One Flew over the Cuckcoo's Nest
Over the Hedge
Princess Diaries
Saw
Seven Samurai
Spartacus
Videodrome
Way of the Gun
Old 08-16-08, 01:41 AM
  #3  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Rockford,IL
Posts: 2,903
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interested in Black Book and Rory O'shea SD DVDs FS/FT
I have these

Pearl Harbor 60th anniversary edition commemorative gift set w/ NG Behind the movie,maps and deluxe box
http://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Harbor-...97160393&sr=1-7

Jack Ryan special edition collection with box/slipcover

Face/Off

Battle Of Britain

The Island

Seabiscuit

Goodfellas 2 disc SE

The Replacement Killers SE

Pitch Black unrated DC

T2 Extreme Edition metal cover, inside art and plastic are missing

The Thing CE

Trading Places

Independence Day 5 Star

I Robot

Fifth Element SuperBit DTS w/slip cover

Fletch

Mallrats CE(original)

Shaun of the Dead

Passion of the Christ

The Greatest Story Ever Told 2 disc

Enter The Dragon SE Sealed

Casino SE sealed

The Quiet American

Reservoir Dogs 10th anniversary 2 disc Mr Brown with slip cover

Backdraft printed cover

For the Love of the Game

Elizabethtown BB sneak preview disc Free with any trade


I have a lithograph of
Star Wars Episode III from Best
I will also throw this in to sweeten the deal

These below are slip covers only and would like to trade several for a DVD . I will also throw these in to sweeten the deal.

Superbits
Gattaca Region 3
Guns of Navarone region 3
Spiderman2
Air Force One
Bad Boys
The Mask of Zorro


Regular

Die Hard Trilogy box
The Complete Dennis Leary
Mr & Mrs Smith
The Great Escape SE 2disc collectors set
The Incredibles
Die Another Day SE
Cinderella Man
Mission Impossible CE
Stargate Ultimate Edition
Monty Python and the Holy Grail SE
Aladdin PE 2 disc SE
High School Reunion Collection Box
Transporter 2

Last edited by Logic 7; 08-16-08 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-16-08, 10:18 AM
  #4  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 1,896
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello there,

Interested in these:
Black Book
Black Rain
The Brothers Grimm
Citizen X
Cure
Downfall
Führer Ex
Good Morning, Vietnam
The Guardian
Higher Learning
I'm Not Scared
Kontroll
Kingdom of Heaven
The Last of the Mohicans
Midnight Express
Mindhunters
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
One Last Thing...
The Rundown
The Snow Walker
Suspect Zero
Videodrome
The Wind That Shakes the Barley

My list is here:
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=536785

I'd also buy if you're interested in selling or we can do a mix of both.
Old 08-17-08, 02:22 AM
  #5  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 669
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry did not see anything on your list I might want .
Tibor
Originally Posted by McButton View Post
Anything here http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=536945 for:

28 Weeks Later
Animal Factory
Basketball Diaries
Black Book
Black Snake Moan
Cars
From Hell
Gattaca
Mr. & Mrs Smith
One Flew over the Cuckcoo's Nest
Over the Hedge
Princess Diaries
Saw
Seven Samurai
Spartacus
Videodrome
Way of the Gun
Old 08-17-08, 02:24 AM
  #6  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 669
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry did not see anything I might want ..
Tibor


Originally Posted by Logic 7 View Post
Interested in Black Book and Rory O'shea SD DVDs FS/FT
I have these

Pearl Harbor 60th anniversary edition commemorative gift set w/ NG Behind the movie,maps and deluxe box
http://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Harbor-...97160393&sr=1-7

Jack Ryan special edition collection with box/slipcover

Face/Off

Battle Of Britain

The Island

Seabiscuit

Goodfellas 2 disc SE

The Replacement Killers SE

Pitch Black unrated DC

T2 Extreme Edition metal cover, inside art and plastic are missing

The Thing CE

Trading Places

Independence Day 5 Star

I Robot

Fifth Element SuperBit DTS w/slip cover

Fletch

Mallrats CE(original)

Shaun of the Dead

Passion of the Christ

The Greatest Story Ever Told 2 disc

Enter The Dragon SE Sealed

Casino SE sealed

The Quiet American

Reservoir Dogs 10th anniversary 2 disc Mr Brown with slip cover

Backdraft printed cover

For the Love of the Game

Elizabethtown BB sneak preview disc Free with any trade


I have a lithograph of
Star Wars Episode III from Best
I will also throw this in to sweeten the deal

These below are slip covers only and would like to trade several for a DVD . I will also throw these in to sweeten the deal.

Superbits
Gattaca Region 3
Guns of Navarone region 3
Spiderman2
Air Force One
Bad Boys
The Mask of Zorro


Regular

Die Hard Trilogy box
The Complete Dennis Leary
Mr & Mrs Smith
The Great Escape SE 2disc collectors set
The Incredibles
Die Another Day SE
Cinderella Man
Mission Impossible CE
Stargate Ultimate Edition
Monty Python and the Holy Grail SE
Aladdin PE 2 disc SE
High School Reunion Collection Box
Transporter 2
Old 08-17-08, 02:25 AM
  #7  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 669
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry did not see anything on your list I might want.
Tibor
Originally Posted by terminator911 View Post
Hello there,

Interested in these:
Black Book
Black Rain
The Brothers Grimm
Citizen X
Cure
Downfall
Führer Ex
Good Morning, Vietnam
The Guardian
Higher Learning
I'm Not Scared
Kontroll
Kingdom of Heaven
The Last of the Mohicans
Midnight Express
Mindhunters
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
One Last Thing...
The Rundown
The Snow Walker
Suspect Zero
Videodrome
The Wind That Shakes the Barley

My list is here:
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=536785

I'd also buy if you're interested in selling or we can do a mix of both.
Old 08-18-08, 09:39 PM
  #8  
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Joplin, MO
Posts: 134
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tibor, got your PM, but I'm not sure you're getting mine. Please email [email protected].
Old 09-04-08, 11:52 AM
  #9  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 669
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Updated !
Old 09-14-08, 01:24 PM
  #10  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 669
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Updated trade list
Old 09-18-08, 07:54 PM
  #11  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 669
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More stuff on the list
Old 09-24-08, 11:07 PM
  #12  
Senior Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 669
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More stuff gone !

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.