Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS: HD-DVDs and import HD-DVDs

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 03-20-08, 09:15 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the following import HD-DVD and several HD-DVDs for sale.... Shipping for each disc is 2 dollars, and $1 thereafter. They are in mint condition.

Underworld Extended Cut (German import) : $25
Underworld Evolution (Spanish import) : $25 (SOLD)
Total Recall (FRENCH VERSION) : $25
The Jackal (GERMAN IMPORT SEALED) : $30
U2: Rattle and Hum (not from the rebate. I bought that one...It's brand-new) : $13
Fearless (COMBO) : $15
The Fountain (COMBO): $15

I will all of the imports go for 84 shipped. If you wanna buy everything, It will be $127. If you only want to buy the domestic HD-DVDs, it will be $44 shipped.

I accept paypal and revolutionmoneyexchange. If you use my referral, you will get $5 discount from your order. PM me if you are interested. You can pay through both method if you like.

If you do the referral and you sign up with Revolutionmoneyexchange, you only pay 14 for all 3 domestic HD-DVDs (44 SHIPPED - 5 (referral) - 25 (for just signing up) = 14... come out to be 4.67 per disc). If you choose to go that route and do not want to buy the domestic HD-DVDs, you can buy either Total Recall or Underworld Extended Cut for free (27 SHIPPED (Either Total Recall or Underworld) - 5 - 25 = You make $3). Or you can use it and pay $2 extra for shipping through paypal for The Jackal... If you do buy everything through the described method, you'll be paying out of your pocket $97 SHIPPED (127 - 5 - 25 = 97)....

THe following will only applied for adult hd-dvds...
have the following adult HD-DVDs for sale. These are brand-new. The prices are not including shipping. Shipping is 2 dollars for the first disc, and 1 dollar thereafter. Pm me.
Camp Cuddly Pines Powertool Massacre $35
Upload $35

I also have the following adult sd-dvd brand-new for sale.
DAY DREAMS $8.
Playing With Jessi Summers $12.

If you buy everything else that has not been sold, the price will be 94 shipped.

I will also accept revolutionmoneyexchange (THE MOST REFERRED!). IF you let me refer you, I'll give you $5 discount, and you also get $25 free when you first signed up.

HERE IS AN INCENTIVE...
If you buy the rest of the sd dvd and HD dvds, I'll let Enemy at the gates (STALINGRAD) go for $17....
The total (The adult hd and the adult sd and enemy at the gates) will be $111.

PM me if you are interested or if you have any question...

Last edited by timego; 03-21-08 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-22-08, 10:31 AM
Cool New Member

bump bump bump....
Old 03-24-08, 01:41 PM
Cool New Member

bump bump bump