Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FS - oop criterions and midnite movies

DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Old 01-13-08, 11:48 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello all, Im clearing out the collection and starting on the top shelf...

I haven’t listed anything on here in quite sometime, but I am a Gold Trader.
I am going to list some of my OOPs here for a week, but if no one bites, off to eBay they go…

All prices include media mail or first class shipping (whichever is cheaper) unless buyer prefers to pay the difference for faster shipping. I will ship overseas, as long as buyer aggress to pay shipping.
I will accept Paypal or Money Order. If a check must be used, buyer agrees to wait 7 days for it to clear before DVDs are shipped.
All titles are R1 unless otherwise specified.
Please feel free to ask any questions by either email ( [email protected] ) or posting.
In pricing these, I am taking into account recent eBay auctions, low end Amazon prices, and recent prices on this board, not all three are available for all discs, so if anything is out of line, feel free to let me know…

OOP Criterions

$70.00 – Sid & Nancy (criterion) – Sealed / New / Mint – plastic wrapper on DVD has a CompUSA price sticker on it, but it doesn’t affect the DVD or case at all.
$75.00 - This is Spinal Tap (criterion) – Case and insert are in great shape, supplemental side of disc has very minor scuff, but it does have a Tower sticker around the ring of the supplemental side of the disc. Not sure why or where this came from, as I got this in previous trade. Disc plays perfectly and was watched last month.
$85.00 - Rebecca (criterion / Hitchcock) – Sealed / New / Mint - special edition from the wrong men and notorious women set.
$50.00 – Notorious (criterion / Hitchcock) – New / Mint – the security sticker is still on the top, but the wrapper is missing. This is the edition from the wrong men and notorious women set.
$85.00 - Spellbound (criterion / Hitchcock) – Disc is open, but in mint condition. Case and insert are in mint condition.

OOP Midnite movies and midnite movies double feature

$25.00 - The Angry Red Planet (1960) – Midnite Movies - Open. Case and cover are in great shape. There is no insert, but I don’t think there ever was one. The disc has minor scuffing on back, but it plays perfectly. .
$25.00 - Cry of the Banshee / Murders in the Rue Morgue (1971) - Midnite Movies – Sealed / New / Mint.
$40.00 - The Comedy of Terrors/The Raven (1963) - Midnite Movies – Sealed / New / Mint.
$35.00 - The Comedy of Terrors/The Raven (1963) - Midnite Movies – Open, disc is mint, sticker residue on front and back near right edge middle.
$25.00 - The Tomb of Ligeia / An Evening of Edgar Allan Poe (1965) – Midnite Movies - Sealed / New / Mint.
$20.00 - The Masque of the Red Death / The Premature Burial (1962) – Midnite Movies - Open, disc and case are mint.
$20.00 - Invisible Invaders / Journey to the Seventh Planet (1959) - Midnite Movies – Sealed / New / Mint.
$25.00 - The Haunted Palace / The Tower of London (1963) – Midnite Movies - Open, disc and case are mint.
$20.00 - Deranged/Motel Hell (Midnite Movies Double Feature) (1980) - Open, disc and case are mint.
$40.00 - Countess Dracula / The Vampire Lovers (1972) - Midnite Movies – Sealed / New / Mint.

Last edited by ivelostr2; 01-14-08 at 09:33 PM.
Old 01-14-08, 05:28 PM

bump
Old 01-15-08, 09:09 PM

bump, are the prices to high? i will entertain all offers
Old 01-17-08, 02:25 PM

bump one last time