Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

Looking for Cowboy Bebop Perfect Sessions - Can pay immediately

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-06, 08:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just came to realize that my 3-disc copy of the Cowboy Bebop Perfect Sessions box set is a bootleg. I want to acquire the real deal 6-disc R1 box set, and will pay what I have to. I'm only interested if you purchased the set from a reputable US retailer, or have otherwise verified its legitimacy. I'm extremely interested in making this purchase, so if you're interested please reply here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Old 08-22-06, 08:57 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

If this wasn't my favorite anime of all time, I'd probably throw out an offer. But I don't think I can part with it, even if there are better editions out now. Just for future reference--Most 3-disc sets that are very cheaply priced in a fold-out style are usually bootlegs. If you have any questions about the legitimacy of your purchases or pre-purchases with regards to anime in the future, I'd be more than willing to help. eBay is littered with bootlegs, and it makes me sick. Sorry this isn't exactly what you were probably hoping for. Good luck.
Old 08-22-06, 09:03 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You're better off with the Bebop remix discs...

Getting one of the perfect sessions LE Boxes (with soundtrack) is gonna be pretty tough. They're big money on ebay.
Old 08-22-06, 09:44 AM

Yeah, I did some reading and the Japanese release also spans 6 discs, and there is no license for a Chinese version of the DVDs that I could find, so every 3-disc set you come across is definitely a bootleg. I really like the boxset, so I won't have to have 6 different DVDs on my shelf, and the remix ones don't seem that great (and I've actually heard a few negative things about the new video quality), so I'm going to at least do a thorough search before breaking down and getting the Remix DVDs.
Old 08-22-06, 11:21 AM

justbarelymovin, I PMed you but then realized I can't receive PMs because of my new member status. If you could email me at [email protected] (there's an underscore) after reading the PM, that'd be great.
Old 08-22-06, 04:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Hmm... It doesn't appear that I have any new PMs. If you want, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. Sorry for the trouble!
Old 08-22-06, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by justbarelymovin
Hmm... It doesn't appear that I have any new PMs. If you want, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. Sorry for the trouble!
Email sent! Thanks.
Old 08-22-06, 04:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

No prob. Responded.