Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

FT: Sealed Brokeback Mountain

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-06, 09:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking to trade for Signs and Erin Brockovich. It can be unsealed and pre-viewed, so long as it's Widescreen.

BBM is still in it's original packaging (Wide-screen, 2disc).

Willing to throw in Oceans 12 or Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to even out the deal. These two are not sealed.

Let me know.

[email protected]

Last edited by SwisherShot; 07-25-06 at 09:40 AM.
Old 07-25-06, 12:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, let me try rephrasing this post here...

Is there anyway that I can get fairly decent value back for an unopened dvd without having to put it up on online auctions? I don't want to deal with paypal, nor do I have the patience to wait for a bidder for one lone DVD.

Here's the thing with this Brokeback dvd. I bought it about 4 months ago through DDD, and gave it as a present to a girl, because she was complaining that she had no one to go watch it with.

The F'ed up bitch returned it to me, with a note that said 'you'll need this more than I will.' This coming from someone I really really liked, so yea, everytime I see this dvd, it makes me want to destroy it.

So yea, this is my last ditch effort to get something of value back. I've always wanted Signs and/or Erin Brockovich added to my collection. It's real cheap so I could just purchase it, but I thought I'd give the trade a shot.

Anyhow, I saw BBM in the theatre, and I thought it was a great film. I just don't want it in my collection because it's been tarnished by a hurtful girl.