Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

FS: LOTR DVDs

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-05, 02:38 AM
Cool New Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FS: LOTR DVDs

I have the following DVDs for sale as a package deal.

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (WIDESCREEN 2-disc)
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (WIDESCREEN 2-disc)
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (WIDESCREEN 2-disc)

I would like to sell the three of them together for $30 US, plus shipping ($5 US), via check or money order (preferably). This is the first time I've done this and therefore have yet to learn or utilize paypal. I also would prefer to ship within the US to avoid those across border issues.

These DVDs have been opened and each have been viewed only once. I owned these three DVDs before seeing the Extended Editions, which I recently bought, therefore do not need the 2-disc editions listed above. These discs were bought seperately, however, therefore do not come with the trilogy slipcase for these editions.

All discs are in perfect condition, as is the packaging for The Two Towers and Return of the King. The only exception is that the Fellowship of the Ring is not in it's original olive green colored case. (When I first bought it, the disc was scratched and wouldn't play, so I returned it to the store for another copy. There, the lady opened it with her fingernails and damaged the outer plastic of the original case). This is why I replaced it with a black 2-disc case instead. Below is a photo...

Unfortunately, I would imagine everyone interested in the LOTR films owns these DVDs or the EEs already. But, if interested, please respond here or by e-mail and I will get back to you shortly.

Thank you,

Chris

Last edited by dvdbigfan; 07-09-05 at 03:04 AM.
Old 07-09-05, 04:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ygm!