Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Exchange
Reload this Page >

For Trade ONLY! High Quality Musical DVDs (and not only;)

Community
Search
DVD Exchange Swap DVDs with your fellow DVD Talkers.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-05, 01:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Folks,

I expect only fair trade and high quality DVDs (sound/video)!

My shipping experience is World Wide Proven. You can check my credits all over the world! Just write me and I'll ask my trading friends to send you a letter of recommendation :)))

Here what I got for TRADING now (NO SALE HERE, SORRY!!!):

Billy Joel Greatest Hits Volume 3 EN, DD5.1/2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN, Sub:EN DVD5

Celine Dion All the way… A decade of Song & Video EN, DD5.1/2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN, Sub:EN

DVD5

Celine Dion The Colour of My Love EN, DD5.1/2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN, Sub:EN/FR DVD5

Destiny's Child The Platinum's on the Wall EN, DD5.1/2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN DVD5

Destiny's Child World Tour EN, DDS5.1/DD2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN DVD9

Elton John Live at Madison Square EN, DTS/DD5.1/2.x Original, 16:9 Menu:EN DVD9

Frank Sinatra A man and his music EN, DD2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN, Sub:EN/FR/DE/ES/IT DVD5

Marc Anthony The Concert from Madison Square EN/ES, DDS5.1/DD2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN, Sub:EN

DVD9

Mariah Carey Mariah #1's EN, DD5.1/2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN DVD5

Notre Dame De Paris Au Palais Des Congres De Paris FR, DD2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:FR,

Sub:EN/FR/ES/DE DVD9

Sarah Connor A night to remember (POP meets CLASSIC) EN/DE, DTS/DD5.1/2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN,

Sub:EN DVD9

Shakira Live of the Record EN/ES, DDS5.1/DD2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN, Sub:EN/DE/FR/IT/PT/ES DVD9

Whitney - Cher - Tina - Brandy - Mary J - Faith Hill - Chaka Khan - Leann Rimes - Elton John
Divas Live/99 EN, DD5.1/2.x Original, 4:3 Menu:EN, Sub:DA/NL/FI/DE/FR/IT/NO/PT/ES/SV DVD5

The Phantom of the Opera RU/EN, DD5.1 Original, 16:9 Menu:RU, Sub:RU DVD9

-------------------------------------------

Updated (and formatted;) list is always

here!!!

DO NOT be scared with "backups" term it is just for preview feature only. Read below.

The movies part is comprised of both rental (bought from rental store) and retail DVDs. So, just select what you want and I will send you comprehensive info on the discs you selected. The info includes: are they available now, what quantity is there, are they rental/retail, if rentals in what conditions are they, what DVD type is (DVD5/DVD9,R0-1-2-3-4-5?), what is the actual sound/video (DTS/DD5.1)/(NTSC/PAL) and all the info you'd like to get about the discs OR you may ask me right here at this thread (will review your question on next bump or update;)

Optionally, I'm sending previews for any DVDs on my list to ensure the high definition quality of the titles but if you don't want to wait for preview you can originally trade with retails. Previews contain title only! No bonus/extras, menus and etc! And that's why there is a nag screen at my listing about previewing :)

The first trading is limited to maximum of 4 discs! I may ask for preview if I doubt in your discs' quality (sound/video) and I'm ready to prove my discs' quality in the same manner!

And yes, if you want something from my list but have some situation, just let me know! It's trading not business, so let's build friendly relations not business ones :-)))

PS: All inquiries are WELCOME!

Peace!
Old 06-29-05, 10:49 PM
Mao

Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts
Hmmm...doesn't sound right to me....e-mail me!