DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Blu-Ray Enrollment Titles?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-11, 09:56 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Blu-Ray Enrollment Titles?

Originally Posted by Gypo66
Can anyone else confirm this code is dead? If so, huge bummer. I was planning on using it next week.
I just checked it and, yes, it says the promo code is not valid.
Old 04-29-11, 10:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

My Maltese Falcon just shipped... That was the only backordered item from my first order of 7... Now I'm just waiting for my fulfillments to ship, plus my 2nd order of 7...
Old 04-29-11, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
My Maltese Falcon just shipped... That was the only backordered item from my first order of 7... Now I'm just waiting for my fulfillments to ship, plus my 2nd order of 7...
Great...I had it backordered also. I just checked my account and it is showing as shipped without a date, which means it should be going out imminently.
Old 04-29-11, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Superdaddy
Great...I had it backordered also. I just checked my account and it is showing as shipped without a date, which means it should be going out imminently.
All of my enrollment titles (all BDs) were on Backorder and today they all show as shipped.
Old 04-29-11, 11:55 AM

Hey...
should I be worried?
I have not gotten my enrollment package yet (nothing was backordered) and yet I have received my 1st and 2nd order already.

It says that it was shipped before my 1st and 2nd...

Should I be worried?
Old 04-29-11, 12:10 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DrnknMstr2
Hey...
should I be worried?
I have not gotten my enrollment package yet (nothing was backordered) and yet I have received my 1st and 2nd order already.

It says that it was shipped before my 1st and 2nd...

Should I be worried?
I would assume all you have to do is check the tracking to see where it is at? It's possible it go rerouted someplace wrong.
Old 04-29-11, 01:41 PM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by jwstl
All of my enrollment titles (all BDs) were on Backorder and today they all show as shipped.
Same here. All of my enrollment titles say shipped but there's no shipping date next to each one.

My first fulfillment order says shipped 4/27/11 but the email I got said they didn't actually ship until 4/28/11.
Old 04-29-11, 02:30 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Schloob1
Anyone else yet have something cancelled that was "backordered"? I just looked up my order history and in one of my 2 accounts I had History Of the World Pt 1 showing as cancelled now. I have sent a query to customer service about being able to pick another title. I'd be slightly upset to say the least if they say I cannot. Will wait and see.
Well, will see what happens. They essentially gave me a pass to get any movie I want. I based my selection off the fact that there were other Blu's that we could select that cost more than this title in the promotion even though it was not part of the deal. I've been wating for a good price on this so we'll see what they say back. I automatically assumed they are not going to let me get a title though that cost over $20 even after the sale going on right now, so not pressing my luck as far as I am concerned.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Quick update:

Well it shows Scott Pilgrim "processing" as a fulfillment title for the sale. Sweet title as part of the deal for sure

Last edited by Schloob1; 04-30-11 at 10:52 AM. Reason: update
Old 04-29-11, 11:19 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts

Opened my first account in a long time. Fulfilled with the Rocky BR set + two 2 SD DVDs. So that's 15 movies (6 in the Rocky set), 13 of them on BR, for about $68 shipped. Not too shabby.
Old 04-30-11, 11:31 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BuckNaked2k
Forget that one, you'll never hear from them. You got rejected. Try again with a different e-mail.
I have tried three different browsers, all with cleared cookies, and continue to get this exact same message. Am I supposed to be taken to a billing page to enter a credit card #? Or, does this boilerplate (Thank you for your application) mean I don't have a chance of hearing from them? I can't figure out how t work around this. There's only so many physical and email addresses I can use. Truth be told, I've only had ONE active CH account in 3 years. And, that one used one physical and one email address of mine. Thanks for any suggestions.
Old 04-30-11, 12:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Jfunk1
I have tried three different browsers, all with cleared cookies, and continue to get this exact same message. Am I supposed to be taken to a billing page to enter a credit card #? Or, does this boilerplate (Thank you for your application) mean I don't have a chance of hearing from them? I can't figure out how t work around this. There's only so many physical and email addresses I can use. Truth be told, I've only had ONE active CH account in 3 years. And, that one used one physical and one email address of mine. Thanks for any suggestions.
That is strange. You should see a page where you fill out contact info, etc., then a final page where you select either "Bill Me" or enter your CC#.

If you have tried different e-mail accounts with different addresses, and you still can't get there, I would call them on Monday and ask them what is going on. Someone else here reported they did just that, and the CSR was able to get the account through with no problems.

Good luck, and report back.
Old 04-30-11, 12:38 PM

Wow!
Got all my stuff!
This was a great deal. I hear the 2 free DVD thing is dead now. I'm glad I got in on this when it was first posted.

Thanks to everyone in this forum who helped out with all the info and links and codes!!!
Old 04-30-11, 12:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I also want to thank you guys again, particularly for making the thread in the BD Deals forum, because I haven't checked here for a long time. I'm only waiting for 1 more backorder on each of the two accounts I opened.
Old 04-30-11, 07:22 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm down to just one of my free DVDs backordered. I have The Maltese Falcon confirmed shipped as of yesterday.

Thanks also to the OP for posting this deal. Thirteen movies, including nine on BD for less than $6 a pop. Love it!
Old 05-02-11, 04:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Superdaddy
I'm down to just one of my free DVDs backordered. I have The Maltese Falcon confirmed shipped as of yesterday.

Thanks also to the OP for posting this deal. Thirteen movies, including nine on BD for less than $6 a pop. Love it!
Well, just got my second fulfillment order. The package was marked "received open--resealed at post office." Kind of a bummer, but the shrink wrap on the movies was undamaged and everything seemed fine, save for a small ding on the corner of the King Kong digibook. Good by me. Now to await The Maltese Falcon and, hopefully, the backordered DVD (which hasn't shipped yet).
Old 05-02-11, 09:02 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Dang. Everything in my enrollment set is showing backordered. Today I received a letter showing "High Anxiety" as no longer available - so I'm sending in the form with Drive Angry 3-D blu (showing on their site as $20.99 - so below the $22.95 value it says I can select). Will this get approved?
Old 05-03-11, 12:12 AM

just got the second part of my enrollment shipment... pretty disappointing my Major League arrived as regular dvd despite shipping label and order stating blu. will be calling them tomorrow.
Old 05-03-11, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by achau9598
Dang. Everything in my enrollment set is showing backordered. Today I received a letter showing "High Anxiety" as no longer available - so I'm sending in the form with Drive Angry 3-D blu (showing on their site as $20.99 - so below the $22.95 value it says I can select). Will this get approved?
I'm in the same boat here with Deathly Hollows Part 1. I sent the form in 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. Anyone have any input?
Old 05-03-11, 03:27 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

What's the best way to cancel an account? I checked one of the threads here and it seems like the CH website has changed since those instructions were made.
Old 05-03-11, 09:34 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Raging Bull is now available.
Old 05-03-11, 09:59 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by actionjackson29
What's the best way to cancel an account? I checked one of the threads here and it seems like the CH website has changed since those instructions were made.
call them or email them through the site(click the "Help" button in the far right corner, use the pull down options and look for "Cancel my account").
Old 05-04-11, 03:40 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Just got my backordered Maltese Falcon BD from my enrollment order. Anybody else who is waiting for this title, it should show up shortly if it hasn't already.
Old 05-04-11, 10:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Got one of my enrollment packages today. It shipped on 4/29 and I got it in 5 days. My last fulfillment title shipping soon, so I can cancel that account soon and open a new one. My other account enrollment shipped yesterday and need to purchase one more to have that account finished.
Old 05-05-11, 08:33 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Just an update that 18 titles have been added to that enrollment spreadsheet since its creation (credit to all those that shared them). They have been bolded in the spreadsheet (general reminder that it still includes the Fox titles that were available for enrollment at that time but are no longer) and included below also.

Abandoned
After.Life
Beautiful Mind,A
Easy A
Eat Pray Love
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Pineapple Express
Poirot: Murder on the Orient Express
Raging Bull
Red Hill
Sacrifice
Stranger, The (2010)
Thelma & Louise
Ticking Clock
Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl
Way Back, The
Year One
Old 05-05-11, 06:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by abintra
Just an update that 18 titles have been added to that enrollment spreadsheet since its creation (credit to all those that shared them). They have been bolded in the spreadsheet (general reminder that it still includes the Fox titles that were available for enrollment at that time but are no longer) and included below also.

Abandoned
After.Life
Beautiful Mind,A
Easy A
Eat Pray Love
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Pineapple Express
Poirot: Murder on the Orient Express
Raging Bull
Red Hill
Sacrifice
Stranger, The (2010)
Thelma & Louise
Ticking Clock
Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl
Way Back, The
Year One
Thanks for the update! Looks like I'll finally get Easy A!

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.