Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains > DVD Clubs
Reload this Page >

Account registration and free movie question!

Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-08, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I joined a while back with a code that allowed me to buy one and get like five movies with no more to buy. They send me my first movie and five alternante selection vouchers. What are these and do they still work. I hope they are all not just worthless!! If they are any good still, how do I use them. Also I have been searching for a number for columbia house on their site. It's like they really don't want calls. Any help on any of this would be great!!!

nic
Old 10-03-08, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 731 Likes on 523 Posts
^Welcome to the forum...

email CS that you have the vouchers (they'll have record of them in their database) and include what titles you would like to get with them. Include titles and selection number from the site. Keep in mind that you can not get anthing CH considers a set with these. Some 2 disk selections are also excluded. They'll let you know if any you choose are ineligible.

Otherwise, fill them out and mail them in.

And, questions should be asked in the Questions about Columbia House? Ask them here, Part II thread, not as a new thread.
Old 10-04-08, 12:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you so much for the info and I will post my question in the right place next time!