DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

B1G1 on Daniel Boone Sets

Old 05-31-07, 12:27 PM

B1G1 on Daniel Boone Sets

Hello everyone,

First of all I would just like to say thanks to everyone at the DVD Talk forums for saving me a lotta money over the last couple years and I look forward to continuing to work with you guys,

Now onto my question, I am wanting to get my Father Daniel Boone Season 1 and Season 2 for Father's Day but I am hoping to be able to do this using a B1G1 deal but so far all the ones I have tried do not work

Is there any solution that anyone knows that can help me?

Thanks,
Doug
Old 05-31-07, 12:54 PM

Hi Doug, unfortunately sets aren't eligible for B1G1F offers although a single movie can be taken free along with a set.
Old 05-31-07, 01:19 PM

I was kinda afraid of this,

Thanks for the reply Owl
Old 05-31-07, 11:16 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Deadman36g
Hello everyone,

First of all I would just like to say thanks to everyone at the DVD Talk forums for saving me a lotta money over the last couple years and I look forward to continuing to work with you guys,

Now onto my question, I am wanting to get my Father Daniel Boone Season 1 and Season 2 for Father's Day but I am hoping to be able to do this using a B1G1 deal but so far all the ones I have tried do not work

Is there any solution that anyone knows that can help me?

Thanks,
Doug
Well, on my account at CH they are $29.97 + $7.99 shipping for a total of $37.96 each.

DeepDiscount is currently having a 20% off sale (see the FAQ here along with an affiliate link: http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread....0&page=1&pp=25 ) and you can get seasons 1-3 for $24.41 each ($30.49 - 20% with free economy shipping). While it's not quite as good as a BOGO it's probably the best deal you'll find before Fathers' Day. Make sure to order early as sometimes shipping slows down considerably towards the end of the sale. Season 4 does not come out until after the sale is over so it's not elegible this round.