Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains > DVD Clubs
Reload this Page >

Speaking to a CSR Now = Longest Wait Ever?

Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-06, 08:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 309 Likes on 231 Posts

I called CH last night to speak with a CSR about this superman Funcash fiasco and was on hold waiting for 1 hour and 20 minutes before I finally gave up and hung up. Now, today I am calling them again (early in the morning) and have been on hold for about 25 minutes and counting. I know that the Holidays are upon us and people are buying dvds, but is there that many people out there calling CH? Before you might wait a minute or two but an hour wait without any results is utterly stupid.
Old 12-09-06, 09:31 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I finally got through this morning after 50 minutes of being on hold. I basically wasted an hour of my time since the jerk on the other end couldn't answer either of my two questions.

1. He couldn't tell me what was up with the Supeman Funcash Orders that are still pending other than that they are awaiting a shipment of them. It doesn't make sense that some orders were cancelled and others are still pending with hopes to be shipped out. When the hell this will play out is an answer that I would like to know.

2. He couldn't give me answer as to why I received my copy of The Ant Bully yesterday that was shipped on the 4th and have yet to receive my Superman Returns that was shipped on the 1st. I asked him about the different types of shipping that they used and he said they used regular for Superman and 3rd class for Ant Bully. Doesn't make sense that Ant Bully is already here with a lower shipping rate and being shipped later than the Superman. I also asked him about the tracking numbers that have been on alot of the SmartMedia packaging (it seems to be used on the ones that you pay fullprice on). He said that I would have to have the tracking number to check it. The idiot didn't realize that they're the ones that should have it and could easily check to see if the movie was supposedly delivered. I'm assuming (and maybe I am wrong) that the Superman was delivered Smartmedia and was delivered to the wrong address or stolen from the mail because it is Christmas and nothing spreads love more than giving stolen goods to your family. Thanks alot CH for no help at all.
Old 12-09-06, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dsa_shea
I finally got through this morning after 50 minutes of being on hold. I basically wasted an hour of my time since the jerk on the other end couldn't answer either of my two questions.

1. He couldn't tell me what was up with the Supeman Funcash Orders that are still pending other than that they are awaiting a shipment of them. It doesn't make sense that some orders were cancelled and others are still pending with hopes to be shipped out. When the hell this will play out is an answer that I would like to know.

2. He couldn't give me answer as to why I received my copy of The Ant Bully yesterday that was shipped on the 4th and have yet to receive my Superman Returns that was shipped on the 1st. I asked him about the different types of shipping that they used and he said they used regular for Superman and 3rd class for Ant Bully. Doesn't make sense that Ant Bully is already here with a lower shipping rate and being shipped later than the Superman. I also asked him about the tracking numbers that have been on alot of the SmartMedia packaging (it seems to be used on the ones that you pay fullprice on). He said that I would have to have the tracking number to check it. The idiot didn't realize that they're the ones that should have it and could easily check to see if the movie was supposedly delivered. I'm assuming (and maybe I am wrong) that the Superman was delivered Smartmedia and was delivered to the wrong address or stolen from the mail because it is Christmas and nothing spreads love more than giving stolen goods to your family. Thanks alot CH for no help at all.
I haven't received my order for Superman Returns either. It was shipped on 12/01 as well. The movie came out 11/28. Shipping it out 3 days late on a pre-order that was placed a month previous is unacceptable.
Old 12-09-06, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Bareit
I haven't received my order for Superman Returns either. It was shipped on 12/01 as well. The movie came out 11/28. Shipping it out 3 days late on a pre-order that was placed a month previous is unacceptable.
yeah waiting too shipped on SUPERMAN RETSE $0.00 11/28/06
Old 12-11-06, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Bareit
So I'm still waiting. Meanwhile, today I got 2 orders that shipped out on 12/05.

EDIT: Make that 3 orders. 2 seperate individual orders and my enrollment package for a new account.

Last edited by Bareit; 12-11-06 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-11-06, 09:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I finally received my Superman Returns 2-Disc set today after about a 10 day post shipment wait.

Last edited by dsa_shea; 12-11-06 at 09:58 PM.