CH Canada Enrollment Code(s)

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-06, 06:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CH Canada Enrollment Code(s)

The following code(s) are for Canada only;

9W6 - Buy 1 get 2 more free with free shipping - $9.95 CDN
No commitment to purchase anything else.

I will add new codes as they become available.
Old 09-27-06, 06:32 AM
Cool New Member

Nice to see some Canadian content on these forums!

That 9.95 for 3 dvd's w/ no commitment was a blast while it lasted, but it has become very time consuming and problematic over the past couple months.

The best code for regular membership is still 195. 5 enrollments for 49 cents w/ free shipping and only 3 fulfillments instead of 4. 2 fulfillments if you take a 1 at 16.95.
Old 09-30-06, 07:57 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by bobbyk1133
Nice to see some Canadian content on these forums!

That 9.95 for 3 dvd's w/ no commitment was a blast while it lasted, but it has become very time consuming and problematic over the past couple months.
Yes, I hear you.

For the past few months, I would only get one or two of my selections, along with a free movie certificate(s). I think that CHC is hoping that no one sends in their certificate and this way they come out ahead.

Another problem that I am having is when they ship in those paper thin envelopes. The disc usually arrive as a floater and I had three replacement movies take 3 months to arrive. To top it off, they sent the wrong movie.

BTW, the 9W6 code is still valid.
Old 10-01-06, 02:54 AM
Cool New Member

If you have to replace more than 1 disk membership and service can become problematic, especially if it is the 3/10$ no commitment deal.

I've yet to have a single problem with service and have not received any unwanted DVD's, although Im aware of CH headache. Tips from users on this board has made CH fairly easy to deal with. Now let me go knock on wood before i jinx myself!
Old 11-02-06, 10:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I haven't been able to get code 195 to work. I sent in 4 different orders during the month of October and nothing has arrived. Not even a rejection letter.

I'm going to see if code 9W6 is still valid. I always received the orders within 2 weeks.
Old 11-04-06, 06:17 AM
Cool New Member

I've had a few 195 codes approved this year. You just have to be persistent and not do too many applications at the same time. Spread them out and try altering your first name. Bob, Bobby, B. etc.

As far as the 3 DVD's for 10$ offer, I just got 3 more applications approved which brings me to 9 memberships under the 9PY deal (variation of the 9W6). That's 27 movies for 90$. Not too shabby. My X-mas shopping is complete. =)