DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Order question

Old 04-17-06, 05:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Order question

I bought some dvds last night using the B1G1 + webdvd 5 off combo and I'm not sure if I'll receive credit for my two dvds now.
I bought Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Collectors Edition at 22.95 and
Dog Day Afternoon Special Edition at 21.95. Now on my account it says I still have to buy 1 dvd to complete my membership, although my required was 2. My order statement looks like this -
Dog Day Afternoon Special Edition 436300 Pending $21.95
Once Upon A Time In America 278170 Awaiting stock $0.00
Snatch Deluxe Edition 435170 Pending $0.00
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Collector's Edition 381290 Awaiting credit approval $17.95

It says awaiting credit approval - 17.95. Will I even receive credit for that now because I used the webdvd $5 off? Should I just cancel the order so I don't have to buy another dvd? Or does the webdvd not affect my credit.
Old 04-17-06, 05:48 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 702 Likes on 455 Posts
You should receive the credit for Eternal Sunshine once they ship it out to you. I've done plenty of orders where the webdvd discount has brought the price of a fulfillment to under 19.95 and they've always counted. It looks like they might just be waiting to ship Once Upon a Time in America and Eternal Sunshine out together.
Old 04-17-06, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, let everything ship and wait a day or two. You should be fine, and it should give you credit for 2. No problems.