Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

My Order is Missing

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-06, 12:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Order is Missing

I recently placed an order on a new account. After submitting it showed up as ***** and order number to be assigned. However, it did that with the account I canceled before so I wasnt worried. But, when the **** and the order number to be assigned thing dissappeared, it wasnt replaced with an order number or anything. Now there is nothing in my orders placed.

Is this just a website error? I did get the preffered member stuff, even though it was a brand new account. Has this ever happened to anyone?
Old 04-11-06, 12:15 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Might reappear later. Call to be sure!
Old 04-11-06, 06:52 AM

I recently signed up for my first accounts, and was approved on the 22nd. Placed my fulfillment orders on the 23rd & 24th. Both initially showed up under my accounts, but then disappeared. I finally called and the CSR said there was no record of the orders (I did get the email). Placed the orders again on the 6th, and got shipping notices early this morning.

Not sure what the problem was, others with more experience may be able to tell you more. I would wait a few days, and if it still doesnt show up, call and confirm its not there.

Is the FunCash for the order showing on your account?
Old 04-11-06, 11:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I usually wait a few days because mine have always reappeared but some people have to reorder, i'd wait a few days then call CH and if still no luck place another order. Unfortuantly it still might magically reappear and you'll end getting both in the mail because itll prob get shipped once it magically reappears.
Old 04-11-06, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Obi-Jon Kenobi
...I did get the preffered member stuff, even though it was a brand new account. Has this ever happened to anyone?
This has been reported by others in recent weeks. Despite the glitch on your web account, your records at Columbia House will still show that you need to buy fufillments and that you are not yet a preferred member.
Old 04-11-06, 04:48 PM

I don't have any fun cash there. I guess I'll wait a few more days and see what happens. I called in and checked my order status and there arent any orders placed. I would place another order, but the B1G1 now isnt free shipping.
Old 04-11-06, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Obi-Jon Kenobi
I don't have any fun cash there. I guess I'll wait a few more days and see what happens. I called in and checked my order status and there arent any orders placed. I would place another order, but the B1G1 now isnt free shipping.
I had this happen on my account recently. I signed up with a code that didn't use the CC to process then placed an order to fulfill and it did the exact same thing. I called to see what the issue was and they said it was they hadn't received payment for the enrollments yet. I paid with a CC then the order went through..