Reload this Page >

Problems with my enrollment package

DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Old 03-08-06, 02:58 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My account was accepted on 2/14, my enrollment package shows as being ordered on 2/14 on the website. I fulfulled the account with a b1g1 on 2/18, I recieved the titles from that order on 2/24. This order still showed as not shipped on the website up till 2/26 in which it finally indicated it had been shipped. The enrollment package from 2/14 however still shows that It has not been shipped. Upon calling today to enquire about my enrollment package I was told it had been shipped on 2/17. No explanation was offered even upon inquiry as to why I had not yet recieved the package nor as to why the order still showed as not having been shipped on the website. I've spoken to 2 csr's today none of which were any help. I find it hard to beleive that a package mailed on the 17th would not have arrived yet 19 days later (I live perhaps 2 and a half hours from ch's warehouse). I'm unsure what to proceed with next. I've very little experience in dealing with columbia house.
Old 03-08-06, 03:14 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 147 Likes on 101 Posts
I'm actually in a very similar situation, I got charged for my enrollment package on 2/14 but did not receive it, but I did receive my B1G1 fullfillment order which I ordered on 2/24 and received late last week I think. I'm just going to wait for 30 days to pass and if I still didn't get it, I'll just tell CH and I'm pretty sure after 30 days they send it out again.
Old 03-09-06, 09:19 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by joltman
I'm just going to wait for 30 days to pass and if I still didn't get it, I'll just tell CH and I'm pretty sure after 30 days they send it out again.
Correct. While rare, enrollment packages do sometimes get lost or stolen in the mail and Columbia House requires a wait of four weeks to be sure it isn't just delayed.