Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

very odd new CH account issue

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-06, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
very odd new CH account issue

alright - i need some advice here, im now on my 10th columbia house account cycle thanks to this wonderful forum. now i have an issue. i put through a web app for LMT 2 weeks ago, i felt that it may have gotten lost, but yesterday my enrollment package arrived. so yesterday i tried to get onto the website via webdvd to fufill the account with the new b1g1f codes. i was getting website errors all over the place, and i refuse to place an order with them with ***** in the price sections. so i figured i would wait until today, now im seeing prices and such, but the account is showing as already fufilled and balance zero. my card was never charged for the enrollment. what do i do - the only thing i care about is not getting blacklisted.

any advice would be helpful
Old 02-28-06, 05:51 PM

Apparently this is happening with new accounts. I had a similar issue that I posted about yesterday - I applied last week and actually did get a confirmation e-mail on Monday, but when I logged onto the site it was saying that I had already fulfilled my agreement. I got a reply to my post saying that other people were having the same issue, and it seemed to indicate that it should resolve itself after a few days. Hopefully they'll get this fixed soon.
Old 03-01-06, 07:24 AM

mmmm wonder if i should fufill or not then... i dont want it to become a further issue, but i want to use the b1g1f codes
Old 03-01-06, 07:39 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by JoN8282
mmmm wonder if i should fufill or not then... i dont want it to become a further issue, but i want to use the b1g1f codes
Well, you do have until March 24 (that's how long the codes say they are good for)
Old 03-01-06, 09:15 AM

alrighty - was not aware of the end date ... i'll give em a week to get their stuff in order
Old 03-03-06, 03:59 AM
Suspended

This is still an issue for two new accounts I started. It is wierd and annoying. I hope they get their crap together before the sale ends. Or maybe they won't and this is a CH Scam! Ha ha.
Old 03-03-06, 12:27 PM

You could always just buy them and if they don't automatically apply them for you purchased selections e-mail them. Everytime I've had a problem with CH I've just e-mailed them and had it fixed (you have to reply to the premade e-mail if you get one).
Old 03-03-06, 05:04 PM

still acting funny - im very annoyed with this....