Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

Funcash Questions

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-05, 06:09 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 292 Likes on 217 Posts
Funcash Questions

I tried to place an order for 28 titles over the web but I couldn't because it would not let me order more than 15. So I called CH and talked to a per. They let me order all 28 on one order using all of my Funcash and it'll only cost $15 dollars total for the shipping.

I received an email an hour later stating that I placed an order, but it said I only order 20 titles and it doesnt say that its a funcash order. I talso states at the bottom of the email "funcash earned on every order".

When I checked my account it says I still have $110 in funcash available; which i shouldn't if the orer was placed correctly. Under my order history, it has a pending order for the 20 titles in the email but it still doesn't say it's a Funcash order.

Has anyone order a large amount of items with funcash had this happen to them? Is this just a tempory glitch that works itself out over time? I'm concerned because if they didnt order all the titles for me, I'll be out $110 in Funcash since the years almost up.
Old 12-27-05, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How could you order 28 titles with just $110 funcash ? Even if they had enough decent selections in the $5 crap bin, it still wouldnt be enough funcash.
Old 12-27-05, 07:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 292 Likes on 217 Posts
Originally Posted by ITALIAN926
How could you order 28 titles with just $110 funcash ? Even if they had enough decent selections in the $5 crap bin, it still wouldnt be enough funcash.
I had $386 in Funcash. They took $276 out and left $110.
Old 12-28-05, 01:10 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

How did ou have so much funcash? Can we transfer FC from one account to another now?
Old 12-28-05, 03:53 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I have a Funcash question as well. I have $12 in my account and I tried to buy Black Adder II. When I add it to my account it shows up as $14.96 as described in another thread, but then when I try to apply my Funcash to it, it won't let me use the full $12, but stops me at $10. Seeing as how this is neither a special price on the DVD nor is it a box set, why is it limiting me?
Old 12-28-05, 07:06 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by badger1997
I have a Funcash question as well. I have $12 in my account and I tried to buy Black Adder II. When I add it to my account it shows up as $14.96 as described in another thread, but then when I try to apply my Funcash to it, it won't let me use the full $12, but stops me at $10. Seeing as how this is neither a special price on the DVD nor is it a box set, why is it limiting me?
I had the same problem with all the Black Adder DVDs and I ended up doing the funcash order via email, but even then they screwed up on one order, but I got it fixed over the phone.
Old 12-28-05, 10:40 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by badger1997
The price you listed for Black Adder II is a "Special Club Price", which means it IS priced as a box set (even though it isn't a set). As you know, you are limited in the amount of funcash you can use on box sets. This price glitch is causing your problem. You might be able to get it fixed with a phone call but technically the DVD should be at a "Regular Price" of $19.95 for a funcash purchase.

"Regular Prices" for standard DVDs end in a 5. "Special Club Prices" tend to end in a 6 or 7, although a few end in a 5 when there is no discount.
Old 12-28-05, 03:14 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by lizard
The price you listed for Black Adder II is a "Special Club Price", which means it IS priced as a box set (even though it isn't a set). As you know, you are limited in the amount of funcash you can use on box sets. This price glitch is causing your problem. You might be able to get it fixed with a phone call but technically the DVD should be at a "Regular Price" of $19.95 for a funcash purchase.

"Regular Prices" for standard DVDs end in a 5. "Special Club Prices" tend to end in a 6 or 7, although a few end in a 5 when there is no discount.
Very true, but I caught them on their policy wording and they admitted it wasn't a boxset and I ended up only paying shipping for them.
Old 12-29-05, 09:18 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
^ Well done.