DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   DVD Clubs (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-clubs-13/)
-   -   A list of all offer codes (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-clubs/423563-list-all-offer-codes.html)

sumdeus 06-22-05 05:51 PM

I know the CH data mining spreadsheet was just made a sticky and I think that this should also qualify for sticky status. I can think of three very important things for all CH members:

1 - Enrollment list along with all other regular selections (just made a sticky)
2 - Enrollment codes (long-time sticky)
3 - Promotional Codes once a member (not yet a sticky)

If you have these three items that just about gives us CH addicts everything we need.

BearCard 06-22-05 11:22 PM

I asked pilot if he would be generous enough to sticky this thread also. You are right, this would be the holy trinity of CH threads for me!

pilot 06-23-05 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by BearCard
I asked pilot if he would be generous enough to sticky this thread also. You are right, this would be the holy trinity of CH threads for me!

indeed you did, thread is now a stickie.

viking99 06-25-05 11:57 AM

Thanks for the info. It looks like the 801097 code overrides my $5 off first order, however the 800997 doesn't. Anyone else seeing the same?

devynal 06-25-05 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by viking99
Thanks for the info. It looks like the 801097 code overrides my $5 off first order, however the 800997 doesn't. Anyone else seeing the same?

Hmm, I know I used one of those on a set a few days ago with the $5 off.

bis22 07-07-05 06:11 PM

806044: Get 1 Free DVD when you buy 1 priced at $19.95 or higher. Plus get unlimited DVDs as low as $5.98! Offer Ends 7/15 at midnight!
Anyone know what the $5.98 part means?

bis22 07-07-05 06:18 PM

I think I got it. It's $14.95 titles.

Al_Tahoe 07-07-05 11:19 PM

Take an extra 15% off your order.

Apparently, it's good from 7/8 thru 7/9 at midnight.

lizard 07-08-05 09:48 AM

^ Seems to work fine on my accounts, although I don't have anything to buy.

I am curious as to whether the discount will still allow a $19.95 DVD to count for fulfillment. I don't have an unfulfilled account so I can't test it.

Edit: Also seems to work on CH.com accounts, although one item I was looking at went up in its "Special Club Price" when I entered the code, so it may be glitchy.

Johnny Zhivago 07-08-05 10:59 AM

^^

Got that code as well. It seems to work on any title and yes, a $19.95 after 15% off still counts towards fulfillment. It also works with the $17.76 sale going on... Two for $15.10 ($20.08 after shipping) and both count as one fulfillment. It's a little glitchy in the cart however and I had to order only two per order from the $17.76 sale. Picked up Mr. Smith Goes To Washington / Dogtown and Z-Boys SE.

Also works on pre-orders and box sets... Tales From The Crypt S1 (among others) is a good deal with this code. Since it will never be available for enrollment, it comes to $20.17 shipped (about the same as DDD) on an unfulfilled account and counts as a commitment.

lizard 07-08-05 11:57 AM

^ That is good news for those who have unfulfilled accounts. One day code folks — use it or lose it!

BKenn01 07-08-05 03:27 PM

How do I get the number

Hi, how do you get the code number from the email?

dadaluholla 07-08-05 03:32 PM

That 15% off code has been working since Monday or so.

lizard 07-09-05 10:35 AM

800968 is still working:

For one day only, take an EXTRA 15% off your order.

Extra 15% Off - You have until 11:59p.m tonight to take advantage of this sale! Just choose the products that you want, regular priced or sale priced. And we'll take an extra 15% off of your order. (Your extra 15% off will be applied in your shopping cart and please note: your extra 15% off will be applied before any applicable sales tax or shipping and processing.

krammer 07-13-05 08:51 PM

Ch Canada

CODE: 647932

Free shipping & Handling this week only!!!!

Lecithin 07-20-05 10:46 AM

I just placed an order but I never saw any place to put in a code. Is that just something to use on your initial order?

lizard 07-20-05 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Lecithin
I just placed an order but I never saw any place to put in a code. Is that just something to use on your initial order?

At the top of the page after you log into your account is a summary of your current offer. Underneath it is a link "Looking for the offer in your mailing?". That link will open a pop-up window that will allow you to enter the six digit offer code. Not all offers will work on all accounts.

JoN8282 07-21-05 12:06 AM

just got an e-mail offer from CH - tried the click and look at the address bar method of gaining codes - it appears to have been re-designed. thank god for our little code finder above :)

Lecithin 07-21-05 08:42 AM

Okay, thanks. I made a $36 order YESTERDAY without being able to use the coupon and TODAY I get a "1 day sale, take 15% off a $30 order" ch.com offer in my email. Typical.

thejester 07-22-05 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by JoN8282
just got an e-mail offer from CH - tried the click and look at the address bar method of gaining codes - it appears to have been re-designed. thank god for our little code finder above :)

Yes, their url info has been re-designed, but I think the code is still there. You just have to stop the loading just after you click on the link. Maybe their next redesign will actually mask the code.

And yes, the code finder is GREAT!!!!

ericjanderson 07-24-05 05:21 PM

Received an email offer on Thursday of a "private sale" offering free shipping for orders over $50 at the regular club site.

If there is a code in there, I wouldn't know how to find it. It might just be easier to cut and paste into your browser. No guarantees the code will work on your account, of course.

SFranke 07-24-05 06:14 PM

ericjanderson, or shall I call you trousercreases, posting a link that goes directly to your account is really a dumb thing to do. I'd remove it because not only is Free Shipping on $50 a lousy deal, it is definitely not worth compromising your account to share it.

pilot 07-24-05 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by SFranke
ericjanderson, or shall I call you trousercreases, posting a link that goes directly to your account is really a dumb thing to do. I'd remove it because not only is Free Shipping on $50 a lousy deal, it is definitely not worth compromising your account to share it.

removed url.

ericjanderson 07-25-05 10:38 AM

Sorry, I did not know. I agree that was dumb. Thank you for removing link. But it is not a lousy deal if you want to buy a box set, obviously. I'm planning to use the offer. I guess a deal is in the eye of the beholder.

lizard 07-25-05 10:53 AM

^ Yes, it is a fine deal if you want to buy a box set and your order total is going to be over $50.

The ability to ferret out codes from e-mail URLs does not appear to work anymore. But the code miner should find most of them. Those are listed here: http://randomcafe.net/ch/codes.php
Doesn't show your free shipping offer yet but it might on the next run.