DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

A list of all offer codes

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-06, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by corysontag
HELP DISNEYDVDFAN.

Ok I got my welcome to the club email which gives me 5 bucks off, people seem to be able to use that and load the B1G1 free code as well, I do not see a place to load the B1G1 free code, also I tried to get the Superman and Da Vinci code like you did however it shows me paying regular price for booth no free film, how did you do it any advice, thank you very much for your reply or if you wish to keep the post clean without reanswering questions feel free to pm me.
Let me take this one. Click on the "details" link of your default offer, located at the top of the page, when you first sign on. When the next screen appears, input 807748 into the "Enter Your Online Offer" box. This will load the Buy 3 Get 3 Free offer. You'll receive a free DVD with every DVD that you buy at regular price. After you do this, you should be able to get The Da Vinci Code for free with the purchase of the 2 disc version of Superman Returns. If you don't get TDC for free, then delete your cart and add the titles to your cart in reverse order. Sometimes you have to add titles in a specific order to get the deal to work(just one of the mysteries of CH).
Old 11-08-06, 12:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sweet Baby James
Let me take this one. Click on the "details" link of your default offer, located at the top of the page, when you first sign on. When the next screen appears, input 807748 into the "Enter Your Online Offer" box. This will load the Buy 3 Get 3 Free offer. You'll receive a free DVD with every DVD that you buy at regular price. After you do this, you should be able to get The Da Vinci Code for free with the purchase of the 2 disc version of Superman Returns. If you don't get TDC for free, then delete your cart and add the titles to your cart in reverse order. Sometimes you have to add titles in a specific order to get the deal to work(just one of the mysteries of CH).

umm what he said yeah sometimes you just have to work around with the titles ... thanks sweetbabyjames
Old 11-08-06, 02:56 PM

You, Me and Dupree (Pre-Order)
Release Date is 11/21/2006. The item will be shipped separately.
$19.95 Pre-order Price 04552105
Accepted (Pre-Order)
Release Date is 11/14/2006. The item will be shipped separately.
Free Sale Price 04561304
Superman Returns Special Edition (Pre-Order)
Release Date is 11/28/2006. The item will be shipped separately.
$22.95 Pre-order Price 04495107
The Da Vinci Code Special Edition (Pre-Order)
Release Date is 11/14/2006. The item will be shipped separately.
Free Sale Price 04470605

figured it out, got 4 movies i normally would have paid at least 15 bucks at big box retail thanks to you guys.

Last edited by corysontag; 11-08-06 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-09-06, 01:46 PM
Registered

Please start Part II.

edit (namja): Part II here:
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=483288

Last edited by namja; 11-12-06 at 06:32 PM.