Community
Search
DVD Clubs Discuss & Strategize about DVD Clubs like Columbia House

List your free DVDs from FreeDVD4Me, FreeDVDs, and YFD

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-07, 09:38 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've never checked, but the first pages of this thread are several years old, so it's entirely possible the other sites don't even exist anymore.

Speaking of freedvd4me, has anyone done anything there lately? They don't seem to be adding offers or updating the weekly bonus DVD. Does anyone know what the deal is? Should I just use my last points and move on?
Old 11-12-07, 03:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have not tried these sites for years, but in their days, got a lot of stuff from them, including consoles, iPod, and tons of GCs, DVDs, and CDs.

My question is if still someone's doing them. If you did offers in the past, how long you can do them again? If I remember correctly, some of the offers you can do once a year, for others, you have to have different billing names/addresses.

Any clue? Thx in adv.
Old 03-19-08, 09:31 AM

The freebie world has come a long way since sites like this were created. There are a few leading sites these days that offer items like the iPod Touch, iPhone, PS3, XBox 360, Wii, etc etc. I dont think the point values at FreeDVD4me are competitive at all anymore.
Old 03-19-08, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by tucker2
The freebie world has come a long way since sites like this were created. There are a few leading sites these days that offer items like the iPod Touch, iPhone, PS3, XBox 360, Wii, etc etc. I dont think the point values at FreeDVD4me are competitive at all anymore.
I have gotten $1000 dollar laptops and money from paypal.
there are ups and downs with these sites.
Old 03-19-08, 09:56 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm glad this got bumped. I haven't been to freedvd4me in months. I just went and it looks like there's almost no new offers since the last time I was there. I'm just going to find a little something to order with the points I have left and see if I even receive it. If I feel up to doing offers again I'll go elsewhere.
Old 04-08-08, 10:28 AM

Has anyone ordered anything from Freedvd4me recently? I ordered Lost season 3 a couple months ago, but I haven't received anything, and I don't get any response to my emails.
Old 04-13-08, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by bis22
Has anyone ordered anything from Freedvd4me recently? I ordered Lost season 3 a couple months ago, but I haven't received anything, and I don't get any response to my emails.

I'm in the same boat. I haven't received the DVDs I ordered in January and no response to the daily emails I send them. I guess I should just give up.
Old 05-11-08, 09:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Is anyone still doing offers anywhere anymore? I've been doing some with MegaFreebie and so far it's going well. It's a little different than freedvd4me was. With MegaFreebie you need 2 credits to cash out and each offer is worth .5 to 1 credit. When you cash out you get your pick of any 3 "regularly priced" DVDs, 2 Blu-Rays or 2 HD-DVDs. I'm not sure what exactly "regularly priced" means, I assume it just keeps you from getting boxed sets and such. The rewards are through Amazon so you have a pretty good selection to choose from. There's a huge 1000+ post thread on slickdeals for anyone wondering whether or not it's legit.

They also have a site for video games. Same deal but you get your pick of any 1 Wii, X-Box 360 or PS3 game.

http://dvds.megafreebie.com/
http://games.megafreebie.com/
Old 09-22-08, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by smashthesymbols
Is anyone still doing offers anywhere anymore? I've been doing some with MegaFreebie and so far it's going well. It's a little different than freedvd4me was. With MegaFreebie you need 2 credits to cash out and each offer is worth .5 to 1 credit. When you cash out you get your pick of any 3 "regularly priced" DVDs, 2 Blu-Rays or 2 HD-DVDs. I'm not sure what exactly "regularly priced" means, I assume it just keeps you from getting boxed sets and such. The rewards are through Amazon so you have a pretty good selection to choose from. There's a huge 1000+ post thread on slickdeals for anyone wondering whether or not it's legit.

They also have a site for video games. Same deal but you get your pick of any 1 Wii, X-Box 360 or PS3 game.
I found this post searching for free DVDs. I know it's an old post, but I wanted to say thanks for the info. I'm gonna check this place out and I'll report back with how it goes. How much have you gotten since you first posted this?
Old 09-22-08, 11:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by CompGuy73
I found this post searching for free DVDs. I know it's an old post, but I wanted to say thanks for the info. I'm gonna check this place out and I'll report back with how it goes. How much have you gotten since you first posted this?
Glad it could help someone, even if it's months later. MegaFreebie is still going strong. I haven't done much lately, but I did get Madden 09 for PS3 from them a couple weeks back.