DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Dollar General 50% off Movies U Buy DvDs & BDs

Old 10-02-19, 08:15 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Dollar General 50% off Movies U Buy DvDs & BDs

Credit goes to Rumble Bee (initial post) & bayoozen (verification) on bluray.com for posting that DG has their Movies U Buy DvDs & BDs for 50 % off!

Initial thinking is that this sale is just for this week so itís off to the races for me.
Old 10-02-19, 03:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Dollar General 50% off Movies U Buy DvDs & BDs

^Thanks for the tip. I ended up finding & buying (The Original) Last House on The Left
It ended up coming to $2.48. I've already got the old MGM disc (Yet to get this on BD) but at least this is somewhat of a nice double-dip thanks to the new extras. For sure, I'll listen to the cast commentary for the Oct Challenge.

BTW, it was extremely refreshing to see this title mixed in with the 15 frickin' copies of Son of God
Old 10-02-19, 11:41 PM

speaking of the Jesus Son of God at Dollar General, the blu ray movie spinner rack is full of bunch of copies of Son of God. its crazy lol. That and the stupid spinner rack is still pegwarming with Terminator Rise of the Machines and Percy Jackson
Old 10-04-19, 05:07 PM

Nice
Old 10-04-19, 10:19 PM

Wish had one those places around here, but only got dollar tree and 99 cent store close to those prices. besides biglots or walmart really. have got some new and used stuff but always nice score some deals anytime.
Old 10-05-19, 10:30 AM

I'm a little late to this but I hit up two stores today. store #1 on the left, store #2 on the right. Store #1 had a sign for the sale, store #2 did not and the cashier didn't know about the sale.

Old 10-05-19, 12:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I would have been much more all over this sale if Dollar General brought back the Midnight Madness line back this year (Hellraiser,Children/Corn,Elvira) instead of so many SyFy originals
Old 10-06-19, 04:02 PM

Seeing that stack is how i am at dollar tree when they have a lot and a sale i try score as much i can get kinda, since sometime i read good stuff gone sooner then others for any reason. but have try limit what get since some i think or worthy get and keep end up being questionable and donate maybe lol. even 1 i got a dt and almost turned off part way it was just so meh or blah lol. others have been same way so lucky only a buck lol.