Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > DVD Bargains
Reload this Page >

Reaper S1 or 2, According To Jim S2 or 3, 8 Simple Rules S2 $3.99 each at BestBuy.com

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Reaper S1 or 2, According To Jim S2 or 3, 8 Simple Rules S2 $3.99 each at BestBuy.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-11, 12:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Reaper S1 or 2, According To Jim S2 or 3, 8 Simple Rules S2 $3.99 each at BestBuy

Reaper is backordered. Not a problem for me but I know that it may be for others.
Old 11-22-11, 08:54 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Reaper S1 or 2, According To Jim S2 or 3, 8 Simple Rules S2 $3.99 each at BestBuy

Originally Posted by joe_b
Wow, TV seasons under $4. That may be a new low. I purchased the Reaper bundle at Wal-Mart for $20 last year and thought I was getting a bargain.
I didn't even see this thread until today, but yesterday I looked at all of the movie links at BB.com for their pre-BF sale and my eyes probably glossed right over According to Jim, 8 Simple Rules, and Reaper in spite of their low price. It probably has to do with me knowing absolutely nothing about any of these.

EDIT: I see that this sale is still going on so maybe they weren't listed in their pre-BF sale. They're all backordered, but what the heck, I ordered Reaper S1 and S2 and According to Jim S2 and S3. Was According to Jim S1 part of the sale? It shows $8.99. Is The Kill Point mini series worthwhile for $3.99?

I suppose it doesn't matter because according to BB's web site they will accept all online orders as in-store returns and shipping is free, so there's nothing to lose by ordering now and changing one's mind later, plus we have until January something to decide.

Last edited by Manzana; 11-22-11 at 09:23 AM.
Old 11-22-11, 11:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ordered the two According to Jim seasons, plus 8 Simple Rules. Two of the three items are backordered though, so could get canceled I spose.
Old 11-23-11, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

to BB on the speed of their free shipping. Placed order on 11/20, received via UPS yesterday.