Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Monk: Complete Series Limited Edition Box Set- $124.99 @ Amazon

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-11, 03:27 AM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monk: Complete Series Limited Edition Box Set- $124.99 @ Amazon

Monk: Complete Series Limited Edition Box Set- $124.99 (Amazon TV deal of the week).

This is the lowest price this set has ever been on Amazon according to camelcamelcamel.

Product Description
He’s obsessive. He’s compulsive. He’s Monk, “TV’s most original sleuth ever” (Howard Rosenberg, Los Angeles Times).

Primetime Emmy® and Golden Globe® winner Tony Shalhoub cleans up crime and grime galore in the beloved series that critics hailed as “fresh, exciting and utterly original” (Chicago Tribune).

Once upon a time Adrian Monk was a rising star with the San Francisco Police Department, but he lost his nerve, his mind and then his badge. Now, this obsessive-compulsive detective is determined to get back on the force by solving one crime at a time in “the best detective show to come along in decades” (New York Post).

Featuring hilarious guest stars, including Stanley Tucci, John Turturro and Sarah Silverman, and packed with every episode from all 8 seasons, this 32-disc set includes hours of behind-the-scenes bonus features along with the collectible 32-page Defective Detective Handbook, making Monk: The Complete Series a compulsively essential addition to any DVD obsessive’s collection.
Old 04-27-11, 11:59 PM

Re: Monk: Complete Series Limited Edition Box Set- $124.99 @ Amazon

I noticed this in my cart a few days ago, wasn't sure if they were matching some sale or what. This is the best price it has been, but I'll still wait. I bought and returned a set from barnes and noble for ~$135 a few months ago. Great show, but rewatchability is not that high. The fact that several individual seasons have been ~$10 each, there is not much extra in this box set, and the possibility of a bluray set in the future lowers my buy price down to ~$70 for a set.
Old 04-28-11, 01:10 AM

Drat! I thought this said "Mork" and I wondered when did they release Season 4 with Jonathon Winters until I clicked on the link.
Old 04-29-11, 10:48 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by mr Articulate
Drat! I thought this said "Mork" and I wondered when did they release Season 4 with Jonathon Winters until I clicked on the link.
haha awww i hate when that happens. Sorry!