Received 290 Likes on 215 Posts
Re: Target Ad for Nov 15th???

Originally Posted by dfmaverick2
Similar experience:

Castle at Target=No coupon
Deperate Housewives at Target=No coupon

Life on Mars at Target=Coupon
Samantha Who?=Coupon
Went to Target this afternoon. I got Life on Mars. It had the coupon in it. Bought another copy right away with the coupon and returned the original one. $6.15 for the entire series.

On the Life on Mars, Samantha Who, and Castle DVD's the cases are made of clear plastic. If you look at the opposite end of the spine where the case would open, you can sometimes see if theres a coupon in it or not. The coupon has a large yellow area towards the top. I could only see the coupons on Life on Mars. The others didn't appear to have them.
Old 11-21-09, 09:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They're all clear plastic cases, aren't they? That's what BV uses for their DVD cases now. That's how I could tell my Scrubs set had it.

They gave me a look when I went back in to redeem the coupon. I think they heard the "I forgot my coupon." on these sets more than once this week.
Old 11-21-09, 09:52 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 290 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by mcfly
They're all clear plastic cases, aren't they? That's what BV uses for their DVD cases now. That's how I could tell my Scrubs set had it.

They gave me a look when I went back in to redeem the coupon. I think they heard the "I forgot my coupon." on these sets more than once this week.

That's why I bought a second set with the coupon and returned the first one. It was just easier that way.

Some of the sets were shrinkwrapped around the dust jacket (or whatever it's called) so there wass no way of taking a peak. Scrubs oddly enough had some shrinkwrapped around the jacket and one was only shrinkwrapped aroung the cas itself.

Last edited by movieguru; 11-21-09 at 09:55 PM.