Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Netflix thread?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-09, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Netflix thread?

I searched but didn't see one that pertains to my question, which is: Am USA subscriber, 1) is there any valid one-month trial with Netflix? 2) anyone frustrated as I, with Consumer Reports recommending this company then when I called them they said most current movies are on backorder?

I am currently with Blockbuster and my complaint, other than they keep changing the parameters and rules, is that they don't ever get titles classified as "Long wait" or Very long wait" delivered to me. Frustrating when you're trying to view a TV series and you'd like to keep episodes in reasonable order. Overall BB has worked for me especially with the in-store exchanges, which Cons Reports hardly even mentioned in their review. That aspect has been de-benefitted however in that it now (as of 04/09) places a hold on the exchange disc once you take out a DVD from the brick and mortar store.
Old 04-19-09, 11:01 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Netflix thread?

There are plenty of Netflix threads around here.

Check the store forum.

= J