Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-10, 10:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

^
Actually I would be surprised if any of the coupons did work with a Nook order. Even if there were no restrictions listed for the coupon I would assume they were the same as other B&N coupons.

Edit: Managed to find information about the AAA coupon.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/...?r=1&PID=34051

Online Coupon AAADG15 Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed once online at www.aaa.com/barnesandnoble

This coupon is valid from May 01, 2010 8AM- June 20 2010 11:59PM Eastern Time.

The 15% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order - not the entire purchase - and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts, including (if applicable) the standard Member discount, are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon:
This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and online Gift Certificates); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to digital books, magazines, and periodicals), nook™ and related accessories, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, shipping or handling expenses, or products marked as not eligible for “coupons or promotional discounts;" (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.com website (e.g., used books, PC and video games, etc.); (v) may not be combined with any other coupon; and (vi) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble or Barnes & Noble College retail bookstore. Void where prohibited by law.

Last edited by Laser Movies; 05-15-10 at 01:33 AM.
Old 05-15-10, 11:13 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by LASERMOVIES
That should work. However if you start a new account you may want to use the 20% coupon code for making a first purchase before the GSA code. Why let that go to waste. You can also order and use the coupon as a guest without creating an account.

Edit: Looks like it's too late for the new account coupon.
B8L8W9A still works.
Old 05-17-10, 03:55 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Thanks. I just snagged another account.
Old 05-18-10, 02:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Ordered a few BBC sale items last night, thinking the sale might come to an end. But it's still going. Some great prices for sure! The Doctor Who sets I got were ridiculously cheap...
Old 05-20-10, 01:39 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

30% off one item.

Y3V4U3X

Ends 5/23
Old 05-20-10, 01:45 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by SkullOrchard
30% off one item.

Y3V4U3X

Ends 5/23
It's a list price coupon.

http://cart2.barnesandnoble.com/shop...=&promoid=7779
Old 05-20-10, 01:54 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered "M" for $18.10!
Old 05-20-10, 02:30 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

It's a list price coupon.
Yea, I just ran a mock order....nothing to see here.
Old 05-20-10, 12:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Anything normally sold at only 10% off (or less) will be cheaper with that coupon (versus the 20% coupon). But not by much... A 10% sale discount combined with the 20% coupon is really only 28% off of the list price. So you save another 2% with this coupon. W00T!!!
Old 05-20-10, 12:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

It was pointed out in another thread that Young Indiana Jones had a price drop to 49.99. v2 and v3 are on sale for 20% off currently, so would be only $28.xx with the gsa link and coupon. v1 is only at 10% off, so is cheaper using the gsa link plus the 30% off list coupon. it comes to 31.xx
Old 05-20-10, 02:30 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
Anything normally sold at only 10% off (or less) will be cheaper with that coupon (versus the 20% coupon). But not by much... A 10% sale discount combined with the 20% coupon is really only 28% off of the list price. So you save another 2% with this coupon. W00T!!!
I came out about 8 cents cheaper with a $10 CD that was 10% off with the list off coupon. I saw about 4 of these coupons earlier in the week but didn't bother adding them to the main list since I thought they would offer little to no discount on many items. Not sure if anyone has found any good use for them but here is the entire group for anyone that wants to use them.

http://cart2.barnesandnoble.com/shop...p?promoid=7800

Online Coupon T8L4X3K Details:

Online Coupon Y3V4U3X Details:

Online Coupon H9T9C3R Details:

Online Coupon A8U9T9C Details:

For each customer, this coupon can be redeemed once at online at BN.com.

This coupon is valid from May 20, 2010 to May 24, 2010 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.

The 30% Off List Price discount shall apply to the purchase of any eligible item - not the entire purchase - where all other discounts combined are less than 30% off the item's List Price.

Note: If no "List Price" displays on the item's product page, the discount will be applied to the "Online Price." If "List Price" displays on the item's product page and the current "Online Price" provides greater savings than this offer's coupon price, then the "Online Price" will apply. The "Online Price" is the price at Checkout before taxes, shipping and handling charges, and discounts are applied.

Additional Rules Governing Use of this Coupon: This coupon is (i) not redeemable for cash or cash equivalents (including Gift Cards and online Gift Certificates); (ii) not valid on past purchases; (iii) not eligible for purchases of the following products and services: Barnes & Noble Memberships, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates, gift-wrapping, textbooks, digital content (including but not limited to digital books, magazines, and periodicals), NOOK(TM) and related accessories, other hardware and electronics, software, products available for pre-order, products from the Rosetta Stone Series, shipping or handling expenses, or products marked as not eligible for "coupons or promotional discounts;" (iv) not valid on purchases made from third parties accessible from the BN.com website (e.g., used books, PC and video games, etc.); (v) may not be combined with any other coupon; and (vi) may not be combined with the Educator program discount. This coupon is not valid at Barnes & Noble or Barnes & Noble College retail bookstore. Void where prohibited by law.
Old 05-20-10, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

sorry for the stupid question but I don't know any better or if it should go somewhere else. I want to get a cd box set and the online price is $242.09 and the regular price is $268.99. using one of the above coupons comes to $188.29. can anyone recommend anything to get this a bit lower? y tried with the gsa link and one of the coupons above (30%) but it came out to the same.
Old 05-20-10, 03:34 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by BuddhaWake
sorry for the stupid question but I don't know any better or if it should go somewhere else. I want to get a cd box set and the online price is $242.09 and the regular price is $268.99. using one of the above coupons comes to $188.29. can anyone recommend anything to get this a bit lower? y tried with the gsa link and one of the coupons above (30%) but it came out to the same.
Did you try the 20% GSA coupon on the first page? I would assume that would give you the largest discount combined with the 11% GSA link discount. Try code GSA1020 at checkout. The 20% code is also only valid through the GSA link.
Old 05-21-10, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by SkullOrchard
30% off one item.

Y3V4U3X

Ends 5/23
Used it to save $.39 on a book I was ordering anyway. Yippee? :-|

Thanks.
Old 05-21-10, 07:47 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Have we ever gotten codes that work with pre-orders? The Pacific and Life are pretty good prices right now and that would make them outstanding.
Old 05-21-10, 10:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by starman9000
Have we ever gotten codes that work with pre-orders?
Not in a long, long, time...
Old 05-21-10, 12:33 PM

I have a question about the "GSA1020" coupon. I've tried it, but I couldn't find a link at "check-out" where I could find detail about it's use. My question: Is it a one-use coupon? And is the expiration date 5/30 or 5/31?
Old 05-21-10, 12:47 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by haroldS
I have a question about the "GSA1020" coupon. I've tried it, but I couldn't find a link at "check-out" where I could find detail about it's use. My question: Is it a one-use coupon? And is the expiration date 5/30 or 5/31?
There is a link on the first page with the fine print and all the details for the coupon. It is a one time use per account, or email address. You can make a purchase as a guest without creating an account. It should be valid through May 31 since the actual expiration is listed as June 1 at 2:59 am eastern time.
Old 05-21-10, 02:52 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I noticed the complete series of Friends is going for about 109 as the deal of the day. The GSA and 20% coupon would make it about $78 before any sales tax.

http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/...?cds2Pid=28845
Old 05-21-10, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I noticed the complete series of Friends is going for about 109 as the deal of the day. The GSA and 20% coupon would make it about $78 before any sales tax.

Bargain! I already have it tho (the limited edition version in the wooden box with the glass doors). Great deal for anyone who doesn't have them already...
Old 05-24-10, 10:44 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Today B&N has the complete series of Everybody Loves Raymond as the deal of the day for $89.99 before coupons and other discounts. If my math is correct it should be around $64 with the GSA link and 20% coupon.

Old 05-24-10, 11:45 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 680 Likes on 456 Posts

Today B&N has the complete series of Everybody Loves Raymond as the deal of the day for $89.99 before coupons and other discounts. If my math is correct it should be around $64 with the GSA link and 20% coupon.

Thanks! Bought one for my Mom. $64.07 before any possible taxes, free shipping of course.
Old 05-24-10, 11:58 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

B&N has Ken Burns' Baseball Box Set for 50.99. With the discount links and coupons you should be able to get it for under $40 depending on which coupons and links you use.
Old 05-24-10, 01:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Young Indy Vol. 3 just hit 40% off at B&N!!! I just ordered it for $21.35 + tax (using gsa link and coupon). Vol. 1 is sold out now. Vol. 2 is still at 25% off, which is also a great deal... I forgot to check over the weekend. I have a feeling that Vol. 1 went cheaper, which is why it sold out... But V2 and 3 could sell out soon as well, at these great prices...
Old 05-24-10, 03:32 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Trevor
Thanks! Bought one for my Mom. $64.07 before any possible taxes, free shipping of course.
When I tried to use this coupon, it prompted me if I should pay tax or not? I forget the word, but is there any reason why I would choose the option that has me paying tax?

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.