Reload this Page >

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs
Old 01-11-19, 05:29 PM
DVD Talk Forum Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hariseldon
Assume that all of these are available to all customers unless specifically listed as member only.

Mini FAQ
Coupons should not work for PREORDERS , Criterions, Nook, Legos, Rosetta Stone, Digital, Gift Cards, Memberships, etc.
Free Shipping is $25 (before tax/shipping) or with membership.
Online only a single code can be applied to an order

Return period is 14 days after delivery though possibly it's 30 days now for most people though there is a discrepancy b/w the receipt and website.
Online ordered items can returned to a local store unless it's classified as a web-only item then it's at the store's discretion to accept

Single Item 15% OFF, but should be reusable in different transaction and if the Clerks will scan it more than once.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/promo...100045:K7K8F3B
Expiration 12/31/2020 and despite the coupon language is only good for In-store coupon Eligible items.

The long standing Free 60 day Trial Offer was discontinued in late May 2016
"New Member" Welcome Coupons appear to be discontinued at least for now

Print Wikipost

Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-14, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Barnes And Noble Coupon Thread Part 2

Hi. I am a non member seeking a couple of the 25% coupons to finish up my holiday shopping. If anyone can help, it is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-Zutton
Old 12-19-14, 02:09 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I could use one non-member online 25% coupon if 1 is still available.

My thanks if there is, and no problem if I'm too late this time, it looks like there've been a lot of requests.
Old 12-19-14, 09:38 AM

Are there any coupons for online use besides bndec19? Didn't realize the current coupons are in store only

Last edited by lilvenom; 12-19-14 at 10:29 AM.
Old 12-19-14, 10:00 AM

Long time lurker here; I never wanted to join just to beg for coupons and I didn't feel like I had much to add to the conversation, but . . .

I really wanted to get the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes blu-ray set during the British TV sale, but, annoyingly, they had it miscategorized so that it wasn't part of the sale. So now I'm settling for the lesser discount of the blu-ray sale, but of course on an item that expensive it makes a big difference. So if anyone could spare a coupon, especially a 30% off members coupon, I would really appreciate it.

(Actually, so long as I'm begging anyway, if anyone has them to spare, I could also use two more coupons for the Time Bandits and Tootsie Criterions. But I know I'm both a newcomer and late to the party, so if that's too much to ask, don't worry about it.)
Old 12-19-14, 10:34 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

..i also could use a non-member 25% on line code....thank you very much
Old 12-19-14, 11:05 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lilvenom
Are there any coupons for online use besides bndec19? Didn't realize the current coupons are in store only
There were more a few days ago but that is currently the last online coupon that all customers can use. Doesn't appear there are anymore coming in the near future.

Originally Posted by AMERICAN
..i also could use a non-member 25% on line code....thank you very much
Current 25% coupons are only valid at stores. There is no online code this week.
Old 12-19-14, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Check your email for coupons.

Have one more 25% coupon to give away. The last coupon is now gone.

Originally Posted by Chrestomanci
Long time lurker here; I never wanted to join just to beg for coupons and I didn't feel like I had much to add to the conversation, but . . .

I really wanted to get the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes blu-ray set during the British TV sale, but, annoyingly, they had it miscategorized so that it wasn't part of the sale. So now I'm settling for the lesser discount of the blu-ray sale, but of course on an item that expensive it makes a big difference. So if anyone could spare a coupon, especially a 30% off members coupon, I would really appreciate it.

(Actually, so long as I'm begging anyway, if anyone has them to spare, I could also use two more coupons for the Time Bandits and Tootsie Criterions. But I know I'm both a newcomer and late to the party, so if that's too much to ask, don't worry about it.)

Last edited by Laser Movies; 12-19-14 at 11:33 AM.
Old 12-19-14, 04:25 PM

Thanks so much, Laser!
Old 12-19-14, 05:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
Got Batman TV LE for $97.xx tonight. Used the 30% off coupon, membership, and a $5 off $50 coupon. Helluva deal. I know I don't need the extra stuff the LE has, but the price was right...
Forgot to check on this one. It's currently out of stock at our local store...25 miles away, but gas is cheap(er) now. Can you apply in-store coupons to out-of-stock items & have them shipped to home & still get the discounts? It's been a couple of years since I did ship-to-home, so don't remember.

I still have two 20% coupons I could use online, but adding tax (10%) makes it a good deal but not fantastic (around $143 shipped).

In-store would be about $108 with tax (after 30%, in-store membership discount, and 5 off $50).
Old 12-20-14, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by hariseldon
Oops, I forgot to flip to the next page and didn't realize Laser had already covered, so now you have a 2nd email with coupons. Feel free to pick up some extra items or pass them on to other members or family/friends.

For those who still need them I still have quite a few 25% to give out for those looking so just PM me and let me know what you need.
I still appreciate your generosity, so thanks! I'll try to put them to good use.
Old 12-20-14, 06:05 PM

I know I'm coming to this a little late, but does anyone have an extra coupon to spare?
Old 12-20-14, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I have a few 25% coupons to give away. Post if you want one, preferably those who were not already given coupons for this weekend. Only 1 per person right now. I want to share the wealth...

Last edited by kenbenobi; 12-20-14 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-20-14, 10:30 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

..i could use one, thanks very much..
Old 12-20-14, 11:05 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by AMERICAN
..i could use one, thanks very much..
PM sent.
Old 12-20-14, 11:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I still have 2 coupons left, but I'm about to retire for the night... I'll send coupons out to 2 people in the morning, assuming there are some requests...
Old 12-21-14, 10:08 AM

If anyone has coupon codes they're not using, I'd be very appreciative to get. Merry Christmas, all!

Ken
Old 12-21-14, 10:39 AM

I would appreciate a coupon if there's still one available. Thanks.
Old 12-21-14, 11:52 AM

I could definitely use a coupon if anyone has one they don't need. Thanks in advance, your generosity is greatly appreciated.
Old 12-21-14, 01:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by laserken
If anyone has coupon codes they're not using, I'd be very appreciative to get. Merry Christmas, all!

Ken
PM sent.

I'm checking to see if I have more. I'm not sure...
Old 12-21-14, 02:06 PM

Received 60 Likes on 37 Posts

Used 10+ 25% off coupons in store. Had no hassle at all and had great customer service.

Good news is the in-store orders I did for items not physically in stock, I also received 10% off via membership discount as well. I had to pay for the items on the spot, but they'll be mailed to my house and cost me the same as if they were actually in the store. I ended up getting the Herzog collection for $60 (after 30% off coupon and 10% membership, that's $21 less than amazon's price), cowboy bebop for $24, Hangmen Also Die! for $16, and Battleship Potemkin/Strike for $20. Picked up a ton of criterions which came out to $16 and some change apiece. Thank you everyone for supplying me with additional coupons and saving me when it was all said and done at least $80 with these purchases.
Old 12-21-14, 05:35 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

PM sent to both of you. I've been shopping most the day but I should be here for awhile and I still have quite a few codes so nobody has to be shy about asking and Double/Triple dips aren't discouraged
Could I get one?
Old 12-21-14, 07:31 PM

Hariseldon, thank you for the codes you sent me!
Old 12-21-14, 07:36 PM

PM sent to both of you. I've been shopping most the day but I should be here for awhile and I still have quite a few codes so nobody has to be shy about asking and Double/Triple dips aren't discouraged

Wow, that's super generous. Send them a plate of cookies. Glad everything worked out better than expected.

I've got one more trip to make sometime in the next few days -- I'd love to get AdvTime S4, Bebop box, Looney Toons Vol3, but no stores have them and I'm not sure they'll be able to get them. The Herzog box is really tempting (though I'm looking at import the BFI box if I can ever catch a great price) to since I have a 30% left (Twin Peaks for $50 with my other one)
I just presented it to them that they were all unique codes and nothing was duplicated. They were more in shock that I had so many and I got asked a few times how I got all of them. I just said that I had a ton of email accounts associated with B&N over the years and that they flooded me with them.
Old 12-21-14, 08:32 PM

Oh gotcha, yeh I did ship to home orders in store before, but that was for books. I know I did the ship to home orders in the past from store with some blu-rays, but I don't think I got the extra 10% off then. After I did the first order and realized I was getting the extra 10% off, that's when I basically figured I should buy everything. Had to compare some prices with amazon though to make sure. If I knew I'd get the 10% off online orders, I probably would have requested more coupon codes from you, haha.
Old 12-21-14, 08:58 PM

Any codes left for non-member, online orders? Would love one.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.