Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

OZ all seasons $19.99 Ea. Wal-mart B&M YMMV

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-07, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Wolf359
ICraZyaZnl, not sure how close it is to you, but I bought mine at the Walmart at Preston Center, Montfort/Arapaho.
Thanks Wolf, that is not too far at all. I will check it out tonight after work!
Old 07-10-07, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Sigh, three stores, nothing...
Old 07-10-07, 08:38 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

will need to check this out. i got the first 3 sets at the HBO half off deal around christmas last year.
Old 07-11-07, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Picked up all 6 seasons at Walmart in La Plata, Md. Thanks OP.
Old 07-11-07, 11:59 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

At first, I saw this and was bummed that I had just bought all the seasons I needed (2-6, since I already got season one last year at Walmart for $14.99) at the DeepDiscount sale for $22.07 each! Then I realized that with sales tax, the Wal-mart price would only be .74¢ cheaper, so I was only out of $3.70 and can live with that by rationalizing the price of driving around looking for them.

Of course, when the series box set comes out with new extras and a free little Adabezi hat for only $50, then I will be bummed all over again...
Old 07-11-07, 08:17 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Lecithin
Of course, when the series box set comes out with new extras and a free little Adabezi hat for only $50, then I will be bummed all over again...
haha. i wish i could wear a hat that high on my head. of course they will come out with a series set, they always do, unfortunately!
Old 07-11-07, 10:14 PM

Finally was able to pick up all 6 at the Walmart in Plano Texas at Coit and 190.

Kind of weird but I actually like the individual boxed sets over the series box sets.
Old 07-11-07, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by lCraZyaZnl
Kind of weird but I actually like the individual boxed sets over the series box sets.
same here... for the most part. like with my "friends" s1-10 collection, i like it a lot better in the season cases than in the red collector's set they came out with. same goes for west wing s1-7, where the collector's set looks like files. i mean, and they're a lot better for those that "display" their dvd sets. they look cool and all, but i like all my dvds to sit side-by-side with each other on my standard shelves and those huge boxes usually won't.