Community
Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Barnes & Noble 3 for $20 Sale to 10/16

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-06, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Barnes & Noble 3 for $20 Sale to 10/16

I haven't seen this posted yet (or had a chance to check it out). Here's the link: http://music.barnesandnoble.com/bout...&linkid=758371 .

And here's the blurb:

Our 3 for $20 Sale is a feast for your ears, eyes, and pocket, with incredible savings on thousands of titles. Mix any combination of select, specially marked CDs and DVDs and your savings will be applied at checkout. (See details.) Hurry -- this offer ends at midnight October 16!
Old 10-01-06, 04:01 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Good golly... they have Three's Company, Season One as part of that sale! Some pretty good stuff in the Classics category, and this is definitely a good sale to get a jumpstart on stocking stuffers for kiddos! Thanks OP!!!
Old 10-01-06, 04:10 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by bwsmom
Good golly... they have Three's Company, Season One as part of that sale!
I can't quite tell if you are being sarcastic, so I'm going to assume otherwise. $6.33 is not a good price for Three's Company S1. It sells for $5.99 everyday on DDD and thus $4.80 during the 20% off sales (when I purchased my copy). It is only one disc with just 6 episodes.
Old 10-01-06, 12:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Jah-Wren Ryel
I can't quite tell if you are being sarcastic, so I'm going to assume otherwise. $6.33 is not a good price for Three's Company S1. It sells for $5.99 everyday on DDD and thus $4.80 during the 20% off sales (when I purchased my copy). It is only one disc with just 6 episodes.
Nope. No sarcasm here. We've had a pretty nasty flu/cold bug here, so I've been out of the loop for a bit. Didn't realize it was going for that little on DDD! (Also didn't realize it was that small a "season"!) Thanks for the heads-up!