Search
DVD Bargains Post and Discuss DVD Related Bargains including DVD Clubs

Best Buy Coupons for March 10th-13th

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-06, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Buy Coupons for March 10th-13th

I received these in the mail today:

10% any single item or 12% if you're a Reward Zone member - TVs & Accessories, Computer Accessories, Cameras & Accessories, Music Players & Accessories, Phones & Accessories, Appliances & More.

10% off any of the same items listed above

10% off all computer software $19.99 & up and all regularly priced music, movies and video games. Any combination, limit 3.
Old 03-09-06, 06:42 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got mine when I came home yesterday.
Old 03-09-06, 07:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Mine were in the mail yesterday as well. Seems odd, as I just got some maybe two weeks ago that I didn't use.
Old 03-09-06, 08:12 AM

Does anybody know if Best Buy will accept this "10% off all computer software $19.99 & up" coupon in addition to the special that starts next week for "Buy ANY 2 PC Games $24.99 & UP, Save $10 Instantly"? Thanks.
Old 03-09-06, 11:16 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Originally Posted by Space_Monkey
Does anybody know if Best Buy will accept this "10% off all computer software $19.99 & up" coupon in addition to the special that starts next week for "Buy ANY 2 PC Games $24.99 & UP, Save $10 Instantly"? Thanks.
They will NOT as the coupons are dated as being valid 3/10 - 3/13/06 and they'll tell you can use the coupons OR take the special.... but not both.
Old 03-09-06, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Is this a valid coupon?

http://bestbuybuzz.com/discount_coupon_2.pdf
Old 03-09-06, 01:00 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by The Bus
It looks to be.
Old 03-09-06, 02:51 PM
Banned

What are people going to use their coupons on? This is my slowest DVD year ever. I have tons of coupons and GC's...and not a damn thing to spend them on.
Old 03-09-06, 03:16 PM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by The Bus
It is. bestbuybuzz.com is one of the corporate websites of and registered by Best Buy. So the coupon is legit.
Old 03-09-06, 07:15 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by digitalfreaknyc
What are people going to use their coupons on? This is my slowest DVD year ever. I have tons of coupons and GC's...and not a damn thing to spend them on.
Well, I wasn't really expecting coupons this week since they just had a preferred customer weekend here less than a month ago. I know sometimes the sales are regional, and thought maybe our sale hit first this time around.

Since I already bought this week's new releases, I don't know what I'll be buying. I may pick up the Jarhead 1-disc as a blind buy, as well as Lord of War if I can find any 2-discs with the corrected aspect ratio.
Old 03-10-06, 07:37 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Shagrath
Well, I wasn't really expecting coupons this week since they just had a preferred customer weekend here less than a month ago. I know sometimes the sales are regional, and thought maybe our sale hit first this time around.

Since I already bought this week's new releases, I don't know what I'll be buying. I may pick up the Jarhead 1-disc as a blind buy, as well as Lord of War if I can find any 2-discs with the corrected aspect ratio.
There's a problem with the aspect ratio of Lord of War? Hope I get the right one from CH.
Old 03-10-06, 08:07 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by sotra
There's a problem with the aspect ratio of Lord of War? Hope I get the right one from CH.
Yeah.

There's a thread about it on the Talk page.
Old 03-10-06, 08:54 AM

If I bought a TV on 3/8/06 do you think I would be able to apply this coupon to that purchase? TV is still in box.
Old 03-10-06, 11:47 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by lCraZyaZnl
If I bought a TV on 3/8/06 do you think I would be able to apply this coupon to that purchase? TV is still in box.
Depends on the manager. The coupon does say you can't use it on prior purchases, but since there's nothing to stop you from returning the old set on the old receipt they should do it. I'm in a similar situation with a Denon DVD player I bought 2 weeks ago. Hopefully, I won't have to go through the charade of buying another one just to return it on the old receipt.
Old 03-10-06, 01:07 PM

UPDATE: I did get the coupon applied to my previous purchase. I had purchased an RCA 50inch tv and told them that over the phone, she asked that I just came in. Easy and nice as can be. I went straight back to the Magnolia section and had them do this for me, I am sure it would have been a different story if I went to their customer service up front...havn't had the best experience with them up there.
Old 03-10-06, 02:10 PM

can these coupon's be used on Harry Potter because they are sale prices?
Old 03-10-06, 02:17 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by JoCo
can these coupon's be used on Harry Potter because they are sale prices?
I've never had a problem using them on sale items, but they are only supposed to be for regular priced items.
Old 03-11-06, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by lCraZyaZnl
UPDATE: I did get the coupon applied to my previous purchase. I had purchased an RCA 50inch tv and told them that over the phone, she asked that I just came in. Easy and nice as can be. I went straight back to the Magnolia section and had them do this for me, I am sure it would have been a different story if I went to their customer service up front...havn't had the best experience with them up there.
Nice. I had a similar experience with my Denon 1920, also purchased in Magnolia. I think the Magnolia section is less idiotic than the rest of the store.