Reload this Page >

Free Zombie/Apocalyptic horror books

Book Talk A Place To Discuss Books and Audiobooks

Old 11-26-12, 05:16 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you haven't already, Permuted Press is kind of going banana releasing free kindle books here and there for limited times. I've gotten about 8 of them since Halloween.

This is an excellent company who puts out excellent books. Like them on facebook to get the news firsthand.

Here's today's book: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005REXCKE/permutedpress-20

Yesterday's Gone: Season One

Don't know why they're doing this, but I'm not complaining!
Old 11-26-12, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Free Zombie/Apocalyptic horror books

Thanks. Will check it out.
Old 11-29-12, 09:36 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

Thanks!
Old 11-30-12, 09:40 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Another one:

The Hole [Kindle Edition]
Aaron Ross Powel

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005E90HNM/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

4 stars (avg review)

The world as Elliot Bishop and Evajean Rhodes know it is gone. Destroyed. In just two weeks, a horrific plague raged across the planet--driving its victims insane before killing them.

The two survivors set out on an unimaginable journey, driven by a cryptic message from Evajean's husband: If anything terrible happens, you must get to Salt Lake City. But the pair soon discover they are not alone, and that the plague has done more than kill. The countryside between Virginia and Utah now crawls with victims who have been driven mad--violent lunatics fueled with definite yet unknown purpose.

To survive, Elliot and Evajean must fight for their lives--against the crazies, against sinister forces who would stop their quest, against long-ago hidden menaces--and uncover the deeply guarded secret of those driven mad and the plague that spawned them. The secret of a destructive force unleashed on the world by one of America's most powerful religious sects...
Old 12-07-12, 08:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

This week's:

From Permuted Press ...

Our *FREE* Amazon Kindle book for the weekend is Iain McKinnon's DOMAIN OF THE DEAD. Nearly 40 four and 5 star reviews between Amazon.com and Goodreads reader reviews.

"Balances nail-biting action with finely-drawn characters. Highly recommended."--Jonathan Maberry, NYT bestselling author

Go grab your copy and click SHARE! NOOK user? Please grab a Kindle copy (it helps our rank) then message us for a free Nook copy.

From me ... I've read this book and LOVED it! Iain McKinnon has another book set in this world that I also love (Remains of the Dead). Get this one for FREE and pick up the other. You won't regret it. He's also slated to have a 3rd one out someone in the near future, I believe. :-)
Old 09-13-13, 08:19 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 259 Likes on 152 Posts

Mr. NoDeer, I never thanked you for this thread. I've read several Permuted books since first reading this. 14 by Peter Clines in particular was excellent.
Anyway, they posted on their Facebook page today that most of their ebooks are on sale in celebration of Friday the 13th.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/?ie=...0&unfiltered=1