Search
Book Talk A Place To Discuss Books and Audiobooks

Trading Graphic Novel HC's?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-03, 01:24 AM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Trading Graphic Novel HC's?

Hi
Not sure if I anyone here is interested in trading gn's/tpbs, but I thought it may be worth a shot.

I have the following hardcover graphic novels:

Green Lantern:Fear Itself by Ron Marz and Brad Parker (beautiful like new condition with a perfect dustjacket)

Bizarro Comics hardcover by various (VERY nice, like new. Beautiful cover.)

Planetary: All over the world (Nice. Dustjacket has a few VERY light scuffs, but is largely very nice. Book itself is perfect)

Planetary: The Fourth Man (beautiful book and dust jacket).

Note again: these are HARDCOVERS.

I'm looking to trade one for one for any of the following HARDCOVERS:

Promethea vol 2 or 3
Tom Strong vol 1 or 2
Tomorrow Stories Vol 1

I'd also be VERY interested in making some sort of combination trade for any of the old Comico Grendel hardcovers, any Eclipse Pogo & Albert hardcovers from #2 up, or any Kitchen Sink Lil Abner hardcovers.

I'd basically trying to match retail value for retail value. My books are like new, and I'd expect yours to be as well.

I'd also trade any three (all retailed for about $25 a piece, except Bizarro, which was $30) for the new Absolute League of Extraordinary Gentlemen hardcover collection (retail $75).

I also have a couple of Crossgen trades:
Sojourn vol 1(retail $19.99) and Edge #1 (retail $9.95) which I would trade together for any two volumes of Lone Wolf and Cub ($9.95 retail each) from Vol 3 and up.

Again this was sort of a shot in the dark. I'll be out of town from Wed night through Sunday morning, and will respond to all emails after that time.

Please contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] with offers.

Please check out my feedback rating at ebay (user id "mrbobdobbs") for reference.

I'd like to keep this restricted to US and Canada, just to keep the shipping quick.

I will ship Priority mail in the US, and would expect the same from you.

Thanks for looking!!!

best,
Brent