Community
Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

My Fair Lady: $24.99 at Target

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-15, 02:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Fair Lady: $24.99 at Target

This is covered in the Target thread, but I thought that many might miss it. Target has the 50th Anniversary "My Fair Lady" Blu-ray priced at $24.99. This is significantly lower than the price of any other retailer.

The disc is not available on Target.com and the pricing at the retail store does not appear to be a "special."
Old 10-28-15, 07:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: My Fair Lady: $24.99 at Target

Originally Posted by Lije Baley
This is covered in the Target thread, but I thought that many might miss it. Target has the 50th Anniversary "My Fair Lady" Blu-ray priced at $24.99. This is significantly lower than the price of any other retailer.

The disc is not available on Target.com and the pricing at the retail store does not appear to be a "special."
Do not delay if you are interested. At a second Target, I scanned the disc again and there were none in the stockroom and only 3 on the rack. It would seem odd that they would not have more for such a major release, but who knows why. Also, I didn't see any at all at the Best Buy store, even at their higher price.
Old 10-28-15, 07:26 PM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,190 Likes on 4,217 Posts

Originally Posted by Garyrc
Do not delay if you are interested. At a second Target, I scanned the disc again and there were none in the stockroom and only 3 on the rack. It would seem odd that they would not have more for such a major release, but who knows why. Also, I didn't see any at all at the Best Buy store, even at their higher price.
It's a fifty-year old catalog title. And a musical to boot. Jurassic World is a major release. Furious 7 is a major release. My Fair Lady is a classic, but it's not exactly flying off the shelves in this fourth or fifth digital version.
Old 10-28-15, 08:14 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,191 Likes on 917 Posts

I'm eventually going to get this but only when it hits $19.99 or less. It's not a priority title I need at the moment.