Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

3D Captain America at Target 19.99

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-14, 01:12 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 810 Likes on 684 Posts
Re: 3D Captain America at Target 19.99

Many people believe that DMA will eventually link directly to VUDU once iTunes' period of exclusivity is up.
Old 11-01-14, 08:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Similar question on another Marvel release......

The first Thor movie came only with a paper showing a digital copy code. There is no mention of Disney Movie Anywhere app - done think they had that then. Anyone know if I enter that digital copy code, will the movie then show up in my DMA account?

I came across a used copy of this with a slip and am very tempted. They said they would let me try the code first before purchase. I really want to make sure it would go to my DMR account.
Old 11-01-14, 12:58 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 215 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by JTKenobi

The first Thor movie came only with a paper showing a digital copy code. There is no mention of Disney Movie Anywhere app - done think they had that then. Anyone know if I enter that digital copy code, will the movie then show up in my DMA account?

I came across a used copy of this with a slip and am very tempted. They said they would let me try the code first before purchase. I really want to make sure it would go to my DMR account.
The copy of "Thor" that I have was released by Paramount, -some sites list it as a Disney release, so perhaps they re-issued it. I assume that's why the first "Thor" film occasionally shows up as a sale title and the sequel (which definitely was Disney) does not.
Old 11-04-14, 01:51 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JTKenobi

Yes. It will transfer to DMA and be upgraded to HD. Same story with Captain America: The First Avenger.