Search
Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

foxconnect.com BF Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-14, 02:43 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 93 Likes on 59 Posts
Re: foxconnect.com BF Sale

Fox Connect appears to be run by a bunch of jerks, but that's just my humble opinion. My American Horror Story: Season One didn't come with the slipcover. I figured it wouldn't hurt to just drop them a line and mention that other customers who ordered after I did got the slipcover (per Blu-ray.com) and ask if they could send me one. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Cut to seven weeks later, I get this five word reply from them in my inbox:

Originally Posted by Fox Connect
Items are delivered as intended.
So I guess those people who ordered days after I did were simply "intended" to get slipcovers. Honestly, it's not worth getting annoyed over a piece of cardboard... but Fox Connect can go suck a lemon after that response.
Old 01-23-14, 04:01 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 127 Likes on 99 Posts
Re: foxconnect.com BF Sale

Originally Posted by joe_b
Fox Connect appears to be run by a bunch of jerks, but that's just my humble opinion. My American Horror Story: Season One didn't come with the slipcover. I figured it wouldn't hurt to just drop them a line and mention that other customers who ordered after I did got the slipcover (per Blu-ray.com) and ask if they could send me one. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Cut to seven weeks later, I get this five word reply from them in my inbox:

So I guess those people who ordered days after I did were simply "intended" to get slipcovers. Honestly, it's not worth getting annoyed over a piece of cardboard... but Fox Connect can go suck a lemon after that response.
I'm mostly limiting my posts on this to the dvd thread, but the short version is I returned the 2nd copy of Voyage TTBOTS as it's also quite scratched. They won't give me a refund; I have to hope that copy #3 which will likely arrive in late Feb or early March isn't scratched. The purchase was made on BF.