Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Best Buy Extra $5 Off Tangled Blu-ray Combo

Old 03-27-11, 11:48 AM

Best Buy Extra $5 Off Tangled Blu-ray Combo

I was looking at the Best Buy circular on my phone and saw under the 2-Disc Tangled Blu-ray "Save an additional $5 when you purchase this item in store.". I can't find anything in the non-mobile version of the online circular about it. Do you think if I show this to the cashier they'll honor it? I took a picture of it, but for whatever reason I can't upload it here.

EDIT: I have the picture online, but I can't post it here because I just registered and don't have 30 posts. The way I got to it is through Safari on an iPhone, then bestbuy.com, then weekly ad. If you scroll down until you get to the 2-Disc Tangled Blu-ray combo, "Weekly Ad:" is written in red under the price of $19.99, and then it's the "save...$5".

Last edited by tbender; 03-27-11 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-27-11, 12:15 PM

Re: Best Buy Extra $5 Off Tangled Blu-ray Combo

Originally Posted by tbender View Post
I was looking at the Best Buy circular on my phone and saw under the 2-Disc Tangled Blu-ray "Save an additional $5 when you purchase this item in store.". I can't find anything in the non-mobile version of the online circular about it. Do you think if I show this to the cashier they'll honor it? I took a picture of it, but for whatever reason I can't upload it here.

EDIT: I have the picture online, but I can't post it here because I just registered and don't have 30 posts. The way I got to it is through Safari on an iPhone, then bestbuy.com, then weekly ad. If you scroll down until you get to the 2-Disc Tangled Blu-ray combo, "Weekly Ad:" is written in red under the price of $19.99, and then it's the "save...$5".
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...dlptw_bb_print
Old 03-27-11, 12:19 PM

But that says it's only for the 4-disc version. What I saw was for the 2-disc. Online (on the mobile version of the circular) the 4-disc is shown as $24.99 with no mention of a coupon.
Old 03-27-11, 12:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Looks like 2 disc only. Not sure if that's in addition to the Disney coupon or a Best Buy incentive.

Old 03-27-11, 12:27 PM

Thanks for posting the screenshot! The issue is that in the full online circular, there's no mention of that $5 for the 2-disc.
Old 03-27-11, 05:52 PM

in my hard copy bb ad, it says blu-ray/dvd is $19.99. so I wonder if BB will take the disney coupon for the 2 disc version, bringing it to $14.99. Plus they're offering the Pascal plush toy for any blu-ray combo pack. Success rice also has a deal, if you buy 2 pkgs of rice, and the movie, you can get a $5 rebate...thereby making it even more enticing!!
Old 03-27-11, 06:01 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

My BBs won't let me use coupons for items that aren't explicitly stated on the coupon. So, YMMV.
Old 03-27-11, 06:05 PM

drat, they're sticklers huh for wording on coupon...I may have to try it anyway. Worst that can happen is they say no, and I give up the plushie, and head to target.