Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

WB insider rewards

Old 06-22-11, 09:21 PM
  #51  
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5
Site is terrible

The site has major bugs. I redeemed over 4684 points today from all the Warner titles I own and when I decide to Checkout I get a weird window error. I was redeeming two titles one of 2500 and the other of 1500 points, 4000 in total. Now I am left with 684 and Im TRYING to find the Checkout page so I can still redeem the titles and Im not finding it. Did I basically loose my opportunity? That's so wrong. After I dedicate the time to add all those amount of points I am suddenly reduced to 684 and I cant find a way to redeem my two titles. Also am trying to find a list of all the titles that I have redeemed so WB has proof in case they need it.

P.S I am also contacting WB and the email gets stuck on "Please wait" and doesn't really send it.

Someone please help. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Last edited by Bluray.comBMD; 06-22-11 at 09:27 PM.
Bluray.comBMD is offline  
Old 06-23-11, 01:15 AM
  #52  
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5
Re: WB insider rewards

Since am new to this process can someone whose used WB Insiders please help out. I cant find the Checkout process page and it appears my points have been lowered. I never got a confirmation page or anything.
Bluray.comBMD is offline  
Old 08-29-11, 06:03 PM
  #53  
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 183
Re: WB insider rewards

You can upload pictures of your movie stubs (a la Disney's Movie Rewards) -- you can do 4 stubs per film (and earn up to 300 points each!). You can upload stubs for Green Lantern, Horrible Bosses, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Crazy, Stupid, Love and Final Destination 5. I imagine WB will allow stubs for Contagion and Dolphin Tale 3D once they come out.

Additionally, WB's added Big Bang Theory S2 and Two and a Half Men S4 to their Points Catalogue. BBT2 was 2,500 points but they upped it to 3,500 points. TaaHM is 2,500 pts.
mcjw_serenity is offline  
Old 08-30-11, 03:15 PM
  #54  
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by mcjw_serenity View Post
You can upload pictures of your movie stubs (a la Disney's Movie Rewards) -- you can do 4 stubs per film (and earn up to 300 points each!). You can upload stubs for Green Lantern, Horrible Bosses, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Crazy, Stupid, Love and Final Destination 5. I imagine WB will allow stubs for Contagion and Dolphin Tale 3D once they come out.

Additionally, WB's added Big Bang Theory S2 and Two and a Half Men S4 to their Points Catalogue. BBT2 was 2,500 points but they upped it to 3,500 points. TaaHM is 2,500 pts.
IIRC Big Bang Theory S2 and 2.5 Men have been in the DVD section for a while now...


EDIT: Looks like they've finally added some new Titles!

For Bluray:
Austin Powers: Goldmember 1500pts
Batman Forever 1500
Get Smart 1500
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past 1500
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation 1500
The Mask 1500
The Wedding Singer 1500
Yogi Bear 1500

DVD (these are the ones that I noticed, there are probably others that I'm not noticing)

Red Riding Hood 1500
Sucker Punch 1500
Unknown 1500

Last edited by Hiro0015; 08-31-11 at 02:46 PM.
Hiro0015 is offline  
Old 02-14-12, 01:32 PM
  #55  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 892
Re: WB insider rewards

Does anyone have a phone number for the Insider Rewards CS? I redeemed 2500 points for Polar Express 3D BD 3 weeks ago and still have not received any kind of coupon code. I have tried their contact form, but I get no response.
kyle is offline  
Old 02-14-12, 08:56 PM
  #56  
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 4,110
Re: WB insider rewards

Did you check on the site in your account under coupons. They aren't emailing them anymore.
g is offline  
Old 02-17-12, 10:56 AM
  #57  
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Manzana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 4,514
Re: WB insider rewards

I'm not sure what WB insider rewards are, but I think you get points for entering codes off movies with digital copies? My digital copies are probably all expired.

Besides, I'm pretty unhappy at WBShop.com, as usual. This time they sent me a 20% off coupon with big letters saying it works on anything. So I wasted time trying to order some BDs I wanted and assumed would have a 20% discount only to find the unique coupon code wouldn't work. I then go back to the email, see a tiny asterisk, dig into the fine print at the end and see as usual it has so many exclusions (like sale items) it's worthless. So I aborted their order and unsubscribed from their emails. In the 5 or so orders I placed with them in my lifetime, I think 3 out of 5 were canceled and the other 2 I couldn't use coupons. So why get spammed by their email when their coupons are worthless, just like BB's "markdowns taken from regular prices" coupons. So while I was vaguely interested in WB insider rewards, I'm not any more unless it's run a lot better than WBShop which I doubt.
Manzana is offline  
Old 02-17-12, 11:55 AM
  #58  
DVD Talk Legend
 
kenbenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,651
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by Manzana View Post
I'm not sure what WB insider rewards are, but I think you get points for entering codes off movies with digital copies? My digital copies are probably all expired.

Besides, I'm pretty unhappy at WBShop.com, as usual. This time they sent me a 20% off coupon with big letters saying it works on anything. So I wasted time trying to order some BDs I wanted and assumed would have a 20% discount only to find the unique coupon code wouldn't work.
Although the digital copies do expire, the rewards site still accepts the codes. It is probably worth the effort to enter the codes there. To get the lowest level BD for free, it takes 15 codes, which although isn't fantastic, free is free. You also earn points from wbshop orders, so you could do it in less than 15 codes...

As for coupons, WB in the past has had times when you could stack 2-3 codes at once, which made for some AWESOME deals. Granted, it's been at least a year since the last time. Their deals in the past year have been luke-warm, except for the semi-recent 5 for $45 archive deal.
kenbenobi is offline  
Old 02-18-12, 11:17 PM
  #59  
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 6
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by kyle View Post
Does anyone have a phone number for the Insider Rewards CS? I redeemed 2500 points for Polar Express 3D BD 3 weeks ago and still have not received any kind of coupon code. I have tried their contact form, but I get no response.
I had the same problem you did. The "coupon" I received only gave free shipping, though.

The form is useless. Send an email to "[email protected]" to get any kind of support. That's what I had to do to get my points back.
nascar2010 is offline  
Old 02-19-12, 03:20 PM
  #60  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 892
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by nascar2010 View Post
I had the same problem you did. The "coupon" I received only gave free shipping, though.

The form is useless. Send an email to "[email protected]" to get any kind of support. That's what I had to do to get my points back.
Yeah, I finally reached them via DM on twitter, but they only refunded my points--since the film I tried to order is no longer on the site. They supposedly sent me an email but I gave them 3 email addresses to send to and didn't get anything.

Hopefully the 3D BDs will return to WB Shop and thus the WB Insider Rewards.
kyle is offline  
Old 02-21-12, 06:17 PM
  #61  
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 4,110
Re: WB insider rewards

There is a multipage thread on the blu-ray forum where it was discovered, you can get one of the better sets like the Willy Wonka BD set or the Star Wars clone wars season 1 digibook or other better items by redeeming 1500 points for casablanca BD on the warner insider site. The code can be used on many of the better items because they are out of stock on casablanca on the wbshop site.
I got wonka site and clone war set for 1500 points each.
g is offline  
Old 02-21-12, 06:56 PM
  #62  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 892
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by g View Post
There is a multipage thread on the blu-ray forum where it was discovered, you can get one of the better sets like the Willy Wonka BD set or the Star Wars clone wars season 1 digibook or other better items by redeeming 1500 points for casablanca BD on the warner insider site. The code can be used on many of the better items because they are out of stock on casablanca on the wbshop site.
I got wonka site and clone war set for 1500 points each.
Which site/forum is this in? How long does it take to get your coupon? With my luck I'd get stuck with the Casablanca BD!
kyle is offline  
Old 02-21-12, 07:02 PM
  #63  
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 4,110
Re: WB insider rewards

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=192632&page=3

You get the coupon immediately in your account under coupons. I'm not mentioning certain less ethical aspects from this thread here as they don't meet my ethical standards. It is impossible to get Casablanca as it is oop..
But I am happy to get a better set for 1500 points rather than 3500 points.

Last edited by g; 02-21-12 at 07:08 PM.
g is offline  
Old 02-21-12, 07:35 PM
  #64  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 892
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by g View Post
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=192632&page=3

You get the coupon immediately in your account under coupons. I'm not mentioning certain less ethical aspects from this thread here as they don't meet my ethical standards. It is impossible to get Casablanca as it is oop..
But I am happy to get a better set for 1500 points rather than 3500 points.
Thanks, (ethics aside), now I can get the Wonka set with this, trade in to amazon and use the credit to get the Polar Express 3D BD I originally tried to order with my points before they messed things up.
kyle is offline  
Old 02-23-12, 03:45 PM
  #65  
DVD Talk Legend
 
islandclaws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 20,030
Re: WB insider rewards

I went ahead and got the Wonka set. Also, looks like if you click on the survey link in that blu-ray.com thread and refresh it, it keeps on giving you 50 points each time. Just throwing that out there.
islandclaws is offline  
Old 02-23-12, 11:20 PM
  #66  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 437
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by KillerCannibal View Post
I went ahead and got the Wonka set. Also, looks like if you click on the survey link in that blu-ray.com thread and refresh it, it keeps on giving you 50 points each time. Just throwing that out there.
Is this actually working for anyone? I don't get any link for a survey at all, just the "Thank You." When I go to "Activities," there's nothing listed there.
marginal is online now  
Old 02-23-12, 11:22 PM
  #67  
DVD Talk Legend
 
kenbenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,651
Re: WB insider rewards

No, I think it's dead. Was working this morning though...
kenbenobi is offline  
Old 02-23-12, 11:31 PM
  #68  
DVD Talk Special Edition
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,929
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by kenbenobi View Post
No, I think it's dead. Was working this morning though...
It's dead, Jim. Somebody in the Warner IT shop must have noticed thousands of people banging away at it like rats pressing a bar for food pellets.
Gobear is offline  
Old 02-24-12, 10:19 AM
  #69  
DVD Talk Legend
 
islandclaws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 20,030
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by Gobear View Post
It's dead, Jim. Somebody in the Warner IT shop must have noticed thousands of people banging away at it like rats pressing a bar for food pellets.


Thanks for picking up my morning.
islandclaws is offline  
Old 02-24-12, 07:58 PM
  #70  
DVD Talk Legend
 
kenbenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,651
Re: WB insider rewards

I'm shocked beyond belief, but my order shipped. I had 200 points, and clicked the survey link to get another 1300 points. And it actually shipped! Amazing. WBshop comes through again...
kenbenobi is offline  
Old 02-24-12, 08:07 PM
  #71  
DVD Talk Legend
 
bigjim25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: WV
Posts: 11,216
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by Gobear View Post
It's dead, Jim. Somebody in the Warner IT shop must have noticed thousands of people banging away at it like rats pressing a bar for food pellets.
Originally Posted by kenbenobi View Post
I'm shocked beyond belief, but my order shipped. I had 200 points, and clicked the survey link to get another 1300 points. And it actually shipped! Amazing. WBshop comes through again...
Mine too, all but 1 item has shipped. I hate to admit it but I'm one of the rats. If I hadn't done it, then I would've missed out since it looks like alot of others were doing it. This deal makes up for the shitty packaging WBShop has been using lately.
bigjim25 is offline  
Old 02-24-12, 08:23 PM
  #72  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 402
Re: WB insider rewards

10 of the 11 freebies that I ordered have shipped, supposedly.

TLK
The Lizard King is offline  
Old 02-24-12, 08:57 PM
  #73  
DVD Talk Legend
 
bigjim25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: WV
Posts: 11,216
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by The Lizard King View Post
10 of the 11 freebies that I ordered have shipped, supposedly.

TLK
I ordered 1 more than you did I'm waiting on Star Wars - The Clone Wars S1.
Spoiler:
My 4 Harry Potter's Ultimate sets, Christmas Vacation, Willy Wonka, North By Northwest, Gone With The Wind, Best of BluRay Volume Two (Last Samurai/Phantom of the Opera/Unforgiven/The Fugitive), Volume Three (Blazing Saddles/The Departed/GoodFellas/Superman) (I only had a couple of these in those 2 sets) , and Turtles DVD have all shipped.
bigjim25 is offline  
Old 02-24-12, 10:22 PM
  #74  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 402
Re: WB insider rewards

Originally Posted by bigjim25 View Post
I ordered 1 more than you did I'm waiting on Star Wars - The Clone Wars S1.
Spoiler:
My 4 Harry Potter's Ultimate sets, Christmas Vacation, Willy Wonka, North By Northwest, Gone With The Wind, Best of BluRay Volume Two (Last Samurai/Phantom of the Opera/Unforgiven/The Fugitive), Volume Three (Blazing Saddles/The Departed/GoodFellas/Superman) (I only had a couple of these in those 2 sets) , and Turtles DVD have all shipped.
I'm waiting for the same title.

TLK
The Lizard King is offline  
Old 02-24-12, 11:07 PM
  #75  
DVD Talk Legend
 
kenbenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,651
Re: WB insider rewards

Holy crap, you guys clicked the survey link a TON!
kenbenobi is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.