Blu-ray Bargains Post and Discuss Blu-ray Related Bargains

Alice In Wonderland (1951) Disney $10 off coupon

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-11, 07:37 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Alice In Wonderland (1951) Disney $10 off coupon

Originally Posted by TerryW
I could care less about any security issue. Disney's ineptness has prevented me from purchasing this at BB for $10. this week.
Really ? Really your saying that disney is inept because they have a security feature in there coupon system designed to help prevent coupon fraud?
Old 02-06-11, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by AmityBoatTours
Really ? Really your saying that disney is inept because they have a security feature in there coupon system designed to help prevent coupon fraud?
No. I'm saying they're inept because they apparently care more about this security feature than all their members being able to use the codes to successfully print out a coupon. It keeps telling me I've printed my alloted amount when I haven't printed even one yet. It assumes you are printing when you click the button. The first time I clicked it, I didn't have a printer hooked up. It still said thanks for printing. They used to send you to a link to where the coupon was and you could print it out whenever. I was gonna save this link until I got a printer hooked up. When I did hook up the printer, I went to the link and clicked where it said print coupon and it said you already printed the number of times allowed. My only option is to have the coupon physically mailed to me and hope there's another sale for $19.99 before it expires. Others have said you can print up to 10 times. Why can't I do that? I had no problems printing the Bambi coupon. Only problems with the Alice coupon.
Old 02-07-11, 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by TerryW
No. I'm saying they're inept because they apparently care more about this security feature than all their members being able to use the codes to successfully print out a coupon. It keeps telling me I've printed my alloted amount when I haven't printed even one yet. It assumes you are printing when you click the button. The first time I clicked it, I didn't have a printer hooked up. It still said thanks for printing. They used to send you to a link to where the coupon was and you could print it out whenever. I was gonna save this link until I got a printer hooked up. When I did hook up the printer, I went to the link and clicked where it said print coupon and it said you already printed the number of times allowed. My only option is to have the coupon physically mailed to me and hope there's another sale for $19.99 before it expires. Others have said you can print up to 10 times. Why can't I do that? I had no problems printing the Bambi coupon. Only problems with the Alice coupon.
Sorry dude but you don't have an argument. You just said you printed out the Bambi coupon just fine, it's your own damn fault for clicking print when you knew you didn't have a printer hooked up. Stop trying to blame people for your own stupidity.
Old 02-07-11, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by vmars
Sorry dude but you don't have an argument. You just said you printed out the Bambi coupon just fine, it's your own damn fault for clicking print when you knew you didn't have a printer hooked up. Stop trying to blame people for your own stupidity.
Did you not read my post? The previous time I printed a Disney coupon they didn't have this system so when I clicked for the coupon before it took me to the coupon link where I printed it out, not automatically printing it like it does now. That's why I clicked before I had the printer. I didn't think it was automatic. Still, it says in the fine print and they said after many, many others had the same problem that all you had to do was click on the link and you could print out another coupon. I wasn't able to to this. This is their fault and should be fixed. Nowhere does it say you can only print or attempt to print ONE time each coupon.
Old 02-07-11, 07:25 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts

My advice is to go to Coupons.com and print off another coupon from them first just to make sure everything is working properly. Better to find out you're not going to get $0.35 off a box of cake frosting than to miss out on $10 off a Disney Blu-ray. It's not ideal, but unless Disney adopts a more certain process for distributing these coupons it's the best recommendation I have.